cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

I have Prime 3.0 running for one of my clients.  On their WLC's, they only have two interfaces connected.  This in turn, makes Prime through alarms that the other 6 interfaces are down.  They already know these interfaces are down, but I would like t...

deyster94 by Level 5
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi I have a 2504 controller, and 1702 AP's.  I am not able to use anoter accesspoint, as a wireless client (to get a LAN-port, via wireless). It is not able to connect. I have tried with two different models, with not luck. It is able to connect to...

Hi, I am Using AIR-CAP3702I-D-K9/AIR-CAP1602I-N-K9 AP's in my network. Can i get the direct throughput counters for these AP's in Performance Management or any formula to calculate the throughput ?? Also there are some Voice related counters in the A...

bkhara by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Aironet clustering

Hello, I have some generic questions about the smallest Aironet AP (702 and 1600). 1) Is it possible to make a cluster with these AP ?  If yes, how many can be associated ? 2) Does a controller is needed for this cluster ? Thanks in advance for you...

I have a 5508 wireless lan controller with a WPlus 100 AP license installed on it. The controller MGMT IP address is an internal IP (172.x.x.x).  I setup a 1:1 static NAT, with an externally accessible (208.x.x.x) being translated to the inside mgmt ...

Hi, I have a problem with SSID that use EAP-TLS (Radius server NPS) when my computer change AP. I see that my computer lost connection and make a dhcp request and a new authentification. In a cisco best pratice for flexconnect I saw that the option D...

I currently have a Cisco AP running in adhoc mode. I want to expand my coverage in my house, and allow for seamless roaming. Do I need a WLC to do that? Or can I run two APs in adhoc mode and roam between them? If so, are there any specific configura...

Tim K by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card