cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello Everyone, I have a kind of weird issue. I just recently deployed access points at one of our remote locations with WPA2 that authenticates through a Windows 2008 r2 radius server. Ever since I have implemented this I have had one user that say...

mdalliman by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello guys. Does anyone know what is the meaning of the next entries that appears in the log of a WLC-4402? Mac = xx:xx:xx:xx:xx:xx Profile Name - Realm Name - Vlan Id - 1866 Domain Name - Dom_SPUF1 tunnelType - EoGRE Active Gateway IP - 0.0.0.0 Ac...

SupportAC by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi guys, Do somebody knows if new AP1832 with AireOS 8.2 is supported under Flexconnect mode in WLC 2504? I have some doubts as for Flexconnect Matrix Nov 2015 (http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/support/docs/wireless/5500-series-wireless-controllers/1120...

JPavonM by VIP
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Greetings! I have a scenario where is a group of wired and wireless devices are meant to be on one LAN (single Subnet). the gateway is created on one Core Switch (SVI). but when it came to do the wireless part I couldn't do much since the WLC was co...

Mr.poison by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Community. Our customer bought a HA SKU WLC 5508 and he want now to use that Controller as a full active primary Controller. I read following post -> https://supportforums.cisco.com/discussion/12160596/how-can-i-configure-wlc-2504-do-ha-n1-met...

Hi, I have cisco Aironet 2600 Series Access pointProduct/Model Number: AIR-SAP2602E-I-K9 Top Assembly Serial Number: FTX1749J1WE System Software Filename: ap3g2-k9w7-xx.153-3.JAB System Software Version: 15.3(3)JABI am running traffic from the AP to...

lilachz01 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All, Can anyone please help me out, I have CRC errors occuring on 2 switches on either side of a wireless link, and need to sort out where it comes from. cables have been replaced, even different radio's used, but the issue persists. please ad...

hi  i would like to know if i can use the 3702e in a P2M bridge environment with autonomous image also, can i do something like ethernet bridging in the autonomous mode ? basically transfer multiple vlans over a single ssid in a P2M environment 

Hi  I hope you can help, can you please advice what the best way to calculate the no of APs required for lets say 200 users with 2 devices per user. Please let me know what formulas would apply. many thanks

Hello, I own a Cisco aironet AIR-AP1141N-E-K9 powered by PoE by my switch (Netgear GS724TP). The aironet is configured as single wireless accesspoint to create a wireless network in my home. I want to configure a second aironet on the same SSID (SWAN...

hoitingae by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card