cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi all, I have many computers which are joined into a domain (MS AD). So, If users logon  to their computer, they want the wifi network automatically connect with same user/password which is being used for logon. Are there any ways to do that? Than...

Hi, Does the Cisco WLC allow two wireless users (on different AP's at different sites) to have the same IP address ? Would Prime Infrastructure (and MSE) allow end users with duplicate IP without skewing location and analytics info ? I know WLC and ...

rick505d3 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We had a power outage coupled with a UPS issue, and our wireless controller (WLC 2504) lost power.  When the power came back everything seemed to reload fine - it found all of the APs, etc... - but the WLANs remained disabled until I enabled them man...

cawst by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I have the problem that the AP1130 can not join to WLC2504. Console Messages of AP1130:*Aug 14 09:34:54.029: %CAPWAP-3-ERRORLOG: Go join a capwap controller*Aug 14 09:34:54.000: %CAPWAP-5-DTLSREQSEND: DTLS connection request sent peer_ip: 192.1...

Maddin B by Level 1
  • 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I want to propose the new Cisco 1850 mobility express solution. As per my understadning the 1850 has a built in virtual controller for upto 25 AP's and info is transmitted over wifi to the next AP. My question is what if the AP is not in the wifi ran...

khan300 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello all, Recent past I had purchased one CISCO( AIR-CAP3702I-D-K9 ) AP. yes I understand that default it is a controller based AP.  I wanted to convert it into Autonomous AP. can anybody help me ? 1. What is the software(IOS) version is need for pa...

Does this mean all my current 602I's turn into paper weights in 2020? There is no direct replacement listed in the EOL notice. Has anyone heard if there is something similar coming out that has RLAN capabilities and allows connections to an anchor co...

bret by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card