cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi all, I'm trying to configure 4 WAP371s in a WDS configuration. At this point I've reduced the situation to just 2 APs to try sort out issues. The problem is that wireless coverage does not seem to increase. When moving from the range of one AP ...

hi folks, I have an very simple question but still can't find the answer: we have a couple of them at the office and I want to see whether it's time to upgrade or time to troubleshoot network speed issues. how can I see/check current throughput on t...

Hi, I have 2x WAP 121s which have worked perfectly for 6+ months. Recently though wifi just disappears randomly, then reappears a little while later. During that time you can see the SSIDs, but entering the correct password will not connect you. I'v...

Resolved! Country Code

Hi All. I have a AIR-LAP1142N-E-K9 which from my reseach is meant for europe, yet the only way i've managed to get it to connect to my wlc is by adding the us country code Am i right to think this shouldn't be possible, i would really like this to be...

billybong by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All, Have just made some changes to a network to add 2 SSIDs to give basically guest and office access over the Aironets. Equipment in network is: Cisco ASA 5510 Cisco 3750 Switch Aironet 1231G K9  x 2 basic config is VLAN 1, VLAN 10 and VLAN 20...

veltech by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I have a WLC running 8.1.121.0. We have a strange problem that occurs from time to time. Sometimes, when people connect to the wifi using their windows laptop, the connection works but with a yellow exclamation mark on their wireless icon in sys...

Vinny by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card