cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Ask Me Anything Event   Welcome to the Cisco Community Ask Me Anything conversation. Submit your questions from  Monday, October 14, 2024 through Friday, October 28, 2024. Our colleagues Saikat Nandy, Parithosh Vema and Naveen Kumar will be waiting ...

sanandy.jpg pvema.png nkumarm.jpg

We are having problems with out 9971 phones dropping off the wireless network.  Some of the times it is during a call and some of the time not.  The phones will re-register at times but in more extreme cases actually reboot.  We have a SSID set up th...

Hello, I am trying to get my 9971 to work with our corporate wireless.  We have been able to get it connected and working but the problem is that it will periodically drop connection from wireless and then reconnect.  I have great signal (full bars) ...

Hello, I have a question.i'm working on a setup for Microsoft Lync over Wireless and there for we need Qos. I already created a AVC profile for Qos marking and applied it to the WLAN. but on examing the WLAN Qos settings i can see that there is also ...

hi ,, accually this is my first time to work with Cisco wireless ,i have WLC 5508 and 5 AIR-CAP2702E-E-K9 and word file have PAK for the 5508 i do not know how to start ,the main qoustion is : 1- how to add this license to WLC 5508 2- how to connect ...

Hi all wireless experts, I hope this is a correct group to post this question. I need to upgrade the existing wireless WAN from 3G to 4G, basically just swapping the 4G sim card with the existing 3G card. But after swapping the card, the new 4G wir...

I'm setting up a virtual wireless controller using the guide provided here: http://www.labminutes.com/wlc0001_vwlc_7_3_vmware_installation The narrator mentions your VMware being licensed for "Remote Virtual Serial Port Concentrator". I don't have...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card