cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Resolved! WiSM2 Resilient

Hi All,We have two WiSM2 in our 6500 Core switches.We are looking for resilient between them.Both 6500 have “Supervisor Engine 720 modules -   WS-SUP720-3B”One WiSM2 has 100 AP licenses with 7.6.130.0 and both WiSM2 has 300 AP license with 7.4.110.0....

Mohammed by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I like to turn my wifi off when I am not using it. I have been using this website to turn it off and on the past few months (http://192.168.0.1/Docsis_system.asp). Recently it has shut down and I havent been able to find another website or link. If a...

H iGuys,I'm interested to know if there is a way to setup a point to point bridge between two buildings (porta cabins) using a couple of Cisco CAP2702I Access points. As these APs are lightweight, I am using a 5508 WLC to manage these APs. I have a c...

Hi everyone, I am trying to setup wifi with AP and WAP in lightweight mode.Under layer 2 security for WLANs what options i should choose? Basically i want that users can see the SSID and then they should be able to connect to it.But currently user ca...

mahesh18 by Level 6
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiI have a question about unified mode access point .Before the unified mode ap was released,  factory-default " AIR-CAP**** " had a recovery Image.Then, What type of a image the unified mode access point has ? ... RCV or not RCV ?If the its image is...

I have 2504 controller and  5 APs (AIR-CAP702I-C-K9)I select the region CHINA, and left all other parameters default on WLCAP s signal is very low, even in the same roomOnly laptop computers can connect wireless networkAndroid telephones cannot conne...

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card