cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Not sure if this is the right group to ask this question, but figured it was the best fit.  I need to extend our current LAN to a guard shack to provide VoIP and data connections.  Running a physical cable  would be cost prohibitive, I think, as it h...

I have a few of these, brand new, just attached them to the network using AIR-PWRINJ3's. The radios are disabled with the following error: "CDP_PD-2-POWER_LOW: All radios disabled. LOW_POWER_CLASSIC_NO_INJECTOR_CONFIGURED"This is the right power inje...

amowat by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all , I have WLC 5520 , webauth / portal configured , and some test internal users on wlan guest .After some time users timeout from session , and must enter username/password again .  I think 5 min like on this document http://www.cisco.com/c/en/...

startx001 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Team, I am running in one issue. Few days back bought WLC 5508 for my customer who is currently running Aruba. I powered on  the WLC which is in HA and setup the basic parameters like , DHCP Server IP under the management interface and added one R...

Hi All Can anyone tell me what path DNS takes when using Web Authentication with Flex Connect Local Switching and Central Authentication? Does the DNS traffic for the authentication go down the CAPWAP tunnel to the controller or does it break out loc...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card