cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello.  We are currently running the below version of NCS.1.1.3.2 (Jan. 31, 2013 - rev 74151)VUDI: Prime-NCS-VAPL:...Type permanantDevice limit 625- I would like confirmation from Cisco that we are allowed to upgrade this to Cisco Prime Infrastructur...

My tunnel is not stable the tunnel continues to go up and down below is my config what, am I missing? I receive hold time expired, When I advertise the network from VLAN 310 the tunnel become more stable, about ever 15 minutes I get HOLD-TIME expired...

Hi,i need kind help to solve the following problem related to Cisco ISE and WLC.we have Cisco WLC 8510 appliance configured ISE 1.4 as RADIUS server, we have approximately 1300 endpoints but in ISE it showing about 4000 active sessions.we have two IS...

I have two 3702I ap's in close proximity. One is working fine and the other is resetting it's 5ghz radio every 30 seconds. I'm thinking this 5ghz AP radio is faulty as I have tried different channels (widths 20mhz/40/80), set them statically, reboote...

We have a customer with two sites connected via Site-to-site VPN. In each site there is a local WLC - 2504 which serves each location. All the guides I find are explaining that the backup controller have to be an HA-SKU.Would it be a problem if I con...

MUQ_1899_ by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, My cable carrier brought me this router EPC3925, and then I enter setup to disable wireless. But even with wirelesss disabled I realized with a EMF meter that the device will keep emiting strong wifi signal. The question is, would it be any wa...

kermanppq by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card