Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Recently we've been getting SNMP trap logs on our WLCs that our radius accounting servers are deactivated and activated.  It seems the authentication servers (same IP, but port 1812) are fine.  I believe these were originally setup just because the f...

Hi AllI've noticed this log entry on the secondary HA controller that is occurring every 24 hours.Anyone know what this means?RF Secondary Controller Usage notification TrapType: 3 DaysCounter :279 System Name :Wireless-WLC02 RegardsRoger 

Folks,I seen a Aruba WLC few days back which has inbuilt Firewall capabilities, this is a stateful firewall and we need to have an additional license to get this feature working.Does any of the Cisco WLC have a similar feature or it can be installed ...

Hi all,this is regarding wlc2504 which went done for 15 minutes this is the log which i got what can we interpret from this  radius_db.c:412 RADIUS server (ip):1812 failed to respond to request(ID 125) for STA 00:1c:bf:ae:95:b4 / user 'unknownUser'RA...

Hello! Tell me please. How to reset the password and login menu VOICE on the router Cisco Linksys WRP400. Resetting to factory settings did not help Здравствуйте скажите пожалуйста. Как сбросить пароль и логин в меню VOICE на роутере. Сброс на заводс...

melhev001 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card