cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

This morning one of our office complained about the wireless no longer being available.Upon checking the our Cisco 2106 WLC i noticed that while the APs were up (admin state) the radios were down. The log showed this:*apfReceiveTask: Aug 12 19:15:20....

mveytsman by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I can't seem to find any documents for this strange error that i'm getting. A few of our locations had this issue over the weekend where all the AP's dropped for a few hours, and in the logs I get the following. Aug 15 10:57:32.158 MDT: *%CAPWAP-3-IN...

jhager001 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,My Collegue sent me a WAP to install with no mounting screws.  He sent me the bracket but not the screws. I have seen conflicting answers on the type of screws I will need.Is it6/32 1/4" Pan Head ScrewsOr 8/32 1/2" Pan Head ScrewsAny help would...

klon99 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, We have 2 WAP4410 (firmware v2.0.4.2), and then we upgrade firmware 1 WAP4410 to v2.0.7.8, somtimes lost connection and the logs looks like this:kernel: ath_bstuck_tasklet: stuck beacon; resetting (bmiss count 28)If the error occurs the ssid will...

acount300 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

When I tried to change my DCA interval parameter. It looks like change successfully. But in fact it is still 10 mins. And I can't change my "DCA Channel Sensitivity" . For the low, medium and high, they are all 5dB. Can you help me check this issue?

elsa.yu01 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Experts,Hope you are doing well! I am using 5508 controller and couple of sites are used on Flexconnect mode, I want to know if I can configure L3 roaming on the SSID? if, yes how? Thanks in advance! 

Hi Everyone, Via WLC  i have configured static ip for the AP.Do i need to config dhcp option 43 on server now? As per my understanding if you configure static IP on the ASA then i do not need dhcp option 43 right?Will client still get the IP address...

mahesh18 by Level 6
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello everyone,I have a 5508 configured with multiple network connections using VLAN's and a Cisco 3750.Port 1 --  Multiple SSID's on primary network connect to my nexus core.Port 6 --  SSID 5 -- Internal Wifi ===>  192.168.2.X / 255.255.255.0Port 7 ...

Is their a way to block a device from accessing one SSID and allowing access to another SSID? This is a controller base wireless network. I would like to allow access of a certain device to the corporate network and deny access to the public network....

techbjs08 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card