cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Ask Me Anything Event   Welcome to the Cisco Community Ask Me Anything conversation. Submit your questions from  Monday, October 14, 2024 through Friday, October 28, 2024. Our colleagues Saikat Nandy, Parithosh Vema and Naveen Kumar will be waiting ...

sanandy.jpg pvema.png nkumarm.jpg

I setup an 1142n as a work group bridge and the cpu goes to 100% on boot up.  When I do a "show process memory sorted" all processes show as 0.00%. Please let me know if you have any ideas. Thanks. IOS Version:c1140-k9w7-mx.153-3.JBB My config is:ver...

Hello,Is there anyway that I can plug the cisco console port into 1 dedicated VLAN then have my PC plugged into that same VLAN then open console session with console cable + hyperterminal/putty? I'm having a problem with my cisco devices (APs) whi...

We recently installed 5 wap351's in a cluster.  When devices connect to the main ssid (using the main vlan) they connect fine.We are trying to setup the guest ssid using a 2nd vlan. When devices try to connect to the guest ssid (using the 2nd vlan) t...

I connected to the internet with my colleague’s Portable Wirelless Modem. Then i ensured VPN connection from Cisco AnyConnect Secure Mobility Client but i’ve got the warning window which is given below. I think my internet access was blocked or the p...

Hi All, I recently purchase a Cisco Aironet 3702i with PoE injector but appears to not be receiving an IP address from what I can tell.  I have it plugged into a Nortel 3510-24T switch with VLANs configured.  In testing I plugged up to a Cisco switch...

Hello Forum Team!    We have a cluster (HA) of WLC 5508 v7.6.130  acting as an anchor for other WLC across our network for various WLAN's. I need to change the local anchor ip address and have the following questions:   1. Can the local anchor ip add...

fuhrersk8 by Level 3
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card