cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,I need to buy vWLC license for 200 AP but only part number I can see is L-LIC-CTVM-25A which is 25 AP license.Do I need to buy 8 of these?What if I need to support around 300 AP then Do I need two vWLC controllers ?. can I run them in cluster so t...

Hi All,Currently i have 2 5508 WLC, 1 in Enterprise Network and 1 in DMZ as Anchor Controller behind Meraki Firewall, we are running  mobility new-architecture (CAPWAP Tunnel) between both the controllers to form mobility group, I have been said that...

HI All,I am due to upgrade our Internal Wireless LAN Controllers (x2 in an active /active setup) from 7.3.101.0 to  7.6.130.0 sometime soon.Having never performed an upgrade on WLC's before I have a few questions that I would like to run past you guy...

Hi guys, I'm attempting to setup 802.X at a client site and are having issues and can't make sense of the logs. I have a created a test SSID with the modifed L2 Security settings (WPA2-->AES--802.1X). I have access to the WLC but because the client i...

Hello Experts,I have configured couple of sites with Flexconnect AP. all the sites are working fine and no issues.But I see a strange issue for a new site where I see E.g. I have configured ssid = abc, on the site I see is displayed SSID = (wireless ...

Hello Experts,Hope you all are doing well!We have implemented 802.1x everything is working cool, just finding a way to avoid going to all laptop and doing manual setting in the SSID properties.Any method to push the setting automatically in the SSID ...

Hi Guys, I have the same problem again which I thought was solved. My PC wireless adaptor not able to get ip address from the switch which is a dhcp server. My setup is like this: WLC5508 --->  3750 (DHCP Server) ---->  3560 ---> Access Point My pc w...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card