cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

We have both controller with AireOS release 8.0 and we are facing issues as after building the HA, the APs are unable to join. We have tagged management interface into the controller and the VLAN is tagged in the TenGigaEth interface in the distribut...

JPavonM by VIP
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello All,We have two autonomous AIR-SAP2602I-E-K9 APs. Is it possible to use MAC filtering with WEP or WPA? So devices trying to connect to the APs must use the WEP or WPA key and must be in the allowed MAC list.Many thanks for your replies.Abu

We are a Scottish Local Authority and have NCS prime system, 2 of 7500 controllers with 1500 AP's ; working in Flex connect mode. Our local NHS has NCS prime and 7500 controllers. We want to co-host an SSID anchored on the others system. I recollect ...

F4ttie by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Guys, I am trying to set up Cisco 5508 and the physical setup looks like this 5508 -> 3750 -->  3560 (POE) --> Access Point. When I try my pc to connect to a WLAN (few configured), it is getting connected but not getting any ip address. On windows...

Hello! I've got a location with a 2500 Series WLC and 9 APs (mostly 1041Ns, but we've got two or three others) that we're trying to get AirPrint working with.  I've tried enabling MultiCast, followed the KB article on enabling Bonjour for these devic...

Hello I have a wlc 5508, with the version 8.0.110, with 221 APsIt reboots automatically. Manufacturer's Name.............................. Cisco Systems Inc.Product Name..................................... Cisco ControllerProduct Version...............

valebaf88 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card