Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

I just wanted to post this out there for anybody who might run into this issue.Here is the scenario I had (fudged a little for security purposes):I had 80 of 1300 series APs, some of which were mounted very high and not easily accessible.  We were tr...

Dear CommunityIn the process of Wlc consolidation i have the task to move several hundred access points from about 15 controllers running 7.0.220 to a central HA pair running 7.6.130.The test worked successful; i set the name and ip address of the pr...

Hi all,I have a problem with my configuration that I hope someone can help with.I have a 2504 WLC configured for guest internet access, which points to a default gateway which is a GIS internet hotspot gateway. DHCP is controlled by the WLC and the g...

petenixon by Level 3
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi everyone,  We have a cisco 4400 series wireless Lan controller with software 4.2.207.0.  This controller is been in one of our building and is working for years without any issues. Recently I started noticing that it was responding quite slow but ...

Hi All,I have a WLC 5508 located in our main office. We have remote site around 350ms. latency from the main office.Radius server also located in the Main OfficeOn the remote site 2 APs running in Flex Connect.2 SSIDs - One locally switched / One Cen...

GRANT3779 by Spotlight
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hey guys!I want to upgrade Prime 1.3 to 2.2At first I go from 1.3.0.20 to 2.1.0.0.87. Make a backup and restore this on the running system 2.1, right?Than I'll go to make a backup from 2.1 and restore it on 2.2, right?Now my question: Do I need a new...

We have 2504 wlc configured with 10 AP (3700/3600).Issue is that internet is disconnect again and again even signal strength is full. When I checked using inSSIDer office tool I found out Unknown Keyword in 802.11 section(You can see in Image).  Plea...

I have a new WLC 5508 with 7.4.110 IOS.WCS is 7.0.230 IOSwhile trying to add the WLC to WCS.getting error as attachedFailed to add device to WCS Reason: SNMP operation to Device failed: Sparse table not supported. Verify that the WCS and WLC versions...

Hello everyone, I have to upgrade a VSS (2 chassis 6509 WiSM that are in HA mode) to code 8.0.110.0If I upgrade the active one, the second one will be also upgraded ? Just like for the 5508 models ? Or do I need to break the HA, upgrade both WLCs and...

Hi Cisco Support Community, I am currently notice some issues within my WiFi infrastructure.Our infrastructure is setup with a 8510 WLC high availability cluster (AP SSO) and a 5508 WLC high availability cluster (AP SSO) as mobility anchor within the...

I have a Cisco 2504 with Image 7.4.121.0 and AP 2702I with image 15.3(3)JA, i did a small lab and i connect the ap directly to the POE port on the controller and I did all configuration correct and made the controller a DHCP. However the AP is gettin...

Hello. Someone knows what does it mean this log in the wlc 5508 with 7.5 IOS version:  *apfMsConnTask_5: Oct 25 12:07:04.880: #APF-4-RCV_ACTION_FRM_WITH_CODE: apf_80211k.c:643 Received Action frame with code 4 from mobile station 4C:8D:79:CF:9B:53 Be...

The Native VLAN is it the Maintenance VLAN from controller would it always need a value in the native VLAN ?   Configuring Neighbor Devices to Support Link AggregationThe controller’s neighbor devices must also be properly configured to support LAG.E...

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card