cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

I have 2 virtual controllers connected to my corporate network and some how lose there configuration.  What seems to happen is that the AP is disassociated from the controller and then rejoins and has lost its config.  The access points are setup as ...

All,I have a requirement from a customer to setup WLAN resiliency.Looking at Cisco documentation we can either setup Mobility Groups with 2 controllers in the same network, however I would like to have the AP to be able to register to a WLC hosted of...

drbabbers by Level 3
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello follow networkers, I need to create a guest network and ensure that users go STRAIGHT to the Internet without connected to my other wireless network. I will also want to create new SSID for this Guest wireless network.  I am using 5508 Wireless...

I know this is really easy, but I was not able to find solution for this. I wanted to change the name of the SSID without re-creating all the settings for that WLAN.  I also need to export the running configs on the wireless controller and perhaps lo...

Hello,I have couple of remote sites, each with 5 users and pc's. Instead of Site2Site VPN's, I want to use Meraki but want to make sure the users still authenticate with my AD.The domain controller is in AWS.What is the process to set that up and wha...

Hi!Please, help me to find info about per-client and per-SSID bandwidth rate limiting.Or please, explain me shortly, how I can do only this, without enabling any QoS (as in 5508 for example)WLC 5508 has options Per-User Bandwidth Contracts, Per-SSID ...

mormori0n by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,Could you please help with the following issue? We were experiencing a lot of drops on the wireless network. We upgraded the firmware for the devices , but it didnt help. We upgraded the firmware (per TAC's recommendation abd it helped solve t...

Hello, I want to know if it's possible to use a Cisco Switch 3650 as a Guest anchor to tunneled Guest Clients to a DMZ ?If yes, what are the 3650 capabilities vs 2504 capabilities (tunnels, bandwidth, users supported) ? Thanks.

John Doe by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,We currently have a bunch of 1142 AP's on a 5508 running software version 8.0.110.0. The AP's are all running ios15.3(3)JA1$.We have a few WLC 2125 laying around and would like to use them for failover. I was trying to create mobility groups betwe...

zsniperz1 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card