cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,I am debating whether to install CMX version 10.0 instead of 8.0.If anyone has experience with the system, I will be happy to know about:  - Stability issues?  - Ease of installation and operation?  - Is it really possible to locate a user at a re...

amir_f_b by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Community,I was in an environment recently where I saw high retry rates. Looking closer I saw that most of the retries were coming from probe responses.The retries on Data frames was right around 10% but the probe response retries were at more ...

We have an Air-CT5508-k9 controller and I need to add another dhcp range to the controller from our external dhcp server. first time working on this controller and cant find were I would specify the new range to use. I would think you should just hav...

Hi folks,My desired setup is to integrate wlc 5508 (guest anchor) into cisco ise or nac server for guest authentication.And then, ise or nac will connect to an SMS gateway to deliver credentials to mobile phones. But I am looking into something uniqu...

hello,  pleae help meWLC 2504 running code is 7.6.110.0 Associating AP is 2602.This AP is not associating. I am getting these error again and again.                                       %CAPWAP-5-SENDJOIN: sending Join Request to 172.16.0.2*May  7 1...

So this is something that has been bouncing around the forums for a year or two now.  I have failed to come up with a "best-of-breed" approach that meets the strict security requirments of a government department.The scenario is this - the wireless p...

My company has WiFi throughput our office building, but the coverage doesn't extend onto an outdoor patio area.  The area is rectangular in shape with dimensions about 30 feet by 150 feet.  The reason coverage isn't out there is because the glass sur...

Gary Dunn by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card