Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hi, i have configured my wlc for the web authentication, now work fine. But for the login page i must insert manual te virtual ip of the WLC (1.1.1.1).There is a method that when you connect to the SSID the web page is displayed automatically? Thanks

HelloI have a 5508 WLC with LAP1142N's and CAP1602E's. The WLC is running software version 7.4.121.0I have less .1Mbps low download speed and >40 Mbps. upload. please helpI tried this (Cisco Controller) >config 802.11a disable network(Cisco Controlle...

Tom Tran by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I purchased the AP wrongly, instead of getting the "Standalone/Autonomous" (AIR-SAP2602E) version but I purchased the controller-based version (AIR-CAP2602E); my question is can I use "ap3g2-k9w7-tar.152-2.JB.tar" too flash it to a "Standalone/Aut...

loolianwee by Level 1
  • 24 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi EveryoneThe MSE Sandbox has started doing something goofy.. its returning a 404 for any client device using the /api/contextaware/v1/location/clients?dot11Status=ASSOCIATED" call. This has happened before and was somehow resolved. Perhaps the reco...

Dears   we have Enterprise Wireless Solution as WAN and have two Controllers ( WS-SVC-WISM2-K9 ) with more than 500 AP ( Cisco 1602  ) and Access point connect to solution across  ISP modem .but we have the below Random problem occurred as :1-  the A...

Hi every one  I have some problem in basic understanding of the wireless speed. can any one help me with this please? When we are considering for example AC connection with 2x2 antenna (provided no noise and close to the AP) we expect around 20MBps s...

Dears   we have Enterprise Wireless Solution as WAN and have two Controllers ( WS-SVC-WISM2-K9 ) with more than 500 AP ( Cisco 1602  ) and Access point connect to solution across  ISP modem .but we have the below Random problem occurred as :1-  the A...

hi all, I configured the MSE-CMX Policy Based Routing as the deployment guide as follow: interface GigabitEthernet0/0description<Interface towards the Clients>ip address xx.xx.xx.xx xx.xx.xx.xxip policy route-map pbr!interface GigabitEthernet0/1descr...

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card