cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Ask Me Anything Event   Welcome to the Cisco Community Ask Me Anything conversation. Submit your questions from  Monday, October 14, 2024 through Friday, October 28, 2024. Our colleagues Saikat Nandy, Parithosh Vema and Naveen Kumar will be waiting ...

sanandy.jpg pvema.png nkumarm.jpg

hey guys, I have a cisco wlan 2504 controller with two 2702i and so far everything is been good except the printers. Even though my printers are visible on the router and dhcp assigns the correct ip and subnet to them, on every windows laptop that is...

sotspinos by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm trying to create duplicate SSID's with different interfaces.  I'm getting an error that says the SSID must be unique, or have different layer 2 authentication.Our goal is to have users create one profile on their wireless device, and be able to t...

Resolved! Prime 2.1 upgrade

Hi I am trying to upgrade my Prime 2.1.0.0.87 with the release “Device patch “ from Cisco pi211_20140630_01.ubfBut this patch is a WINZIP file, and when unzipping a can’t find this pi211_20140630_01.ubf file ?? What am a doing wrong ?  RegardsJohan 

I have a WiSM which manages 2600 LAP's. it seems when i add any new ones they join the controller, i can see the config is downloading but they then reboot and start again.I rebooted the WiSM which seemed to resolve this but ive added some more and t...

mickyq by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all, One of my customer has deployed Cisco Prime Infrastructure 2.1 and they are running WLC 4404 version 7.0.250. SNMP v2c community string is configured and the added to Prime but it is not able to collect the inventory and other details with th...

Does the "PoE-in" connector also provide the network connection or does the Lan connector need to be connected also? I'm a little confused even after going through the install documentation. Thank you in advance.

I have problem with cisco aronet cap2602E-S-K9 to SAP ios, but after I have change to SAP ios and reboot router while the middle of booting AP is shutdown automatically and not up any more unless restart and reboot is still not completed such as pict...

_Ratha_ by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have working two 5508 Guest Anchors running active/active, both are in the same location. I'd like to split them into two locations for resilience and have them ideally active/passive so the internet circuit at the backup location is only used if t...

jeremy.t by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have a campus with 3 buildingsBuilding one and two is internally routed with a L3 switch (6509)         10.2.0.0/16Building three is routed with a L3 switch (4900)                                10.3.0.0/16Our VoIP network in building one and two ...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card