Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hi All now i testing about 3850.. i have some question about 38501. how many APs can control in single 3850(MC)    if we buy Single 3850(48port) then can we use all port for AP?2. build a MC-MA Wireless environment, If MC goes down MA Can still worki...

hi,I have a problem with my WLC2100 same client disconnected and can't get an address from dhcp actually I have tow SSID withe 2 pools when this problem happened I switched client to the second SSID and then they connect immediately.i have a external...

Hi, I have buyed 3 Aironet 1142n AP, where is described that are 802.11n compliant. But there is no way to configure a Data Rates more than 54.0Mb/sec.. so only 802.11g. In the configuration this is the max speed allowed. I really don't understant wh...

matteo_bz by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello everyone,I have a question about creating a WLAN for a remote location on a 5508 WLC that's housed at our main office.  Attached is a diagram of the connection between the two locations.  My question is, how do I set this up?  Our WLC is at our...

Hello all,I'm having a grand ole time with the new Cisco HA setup. When I purchased my HA setup it had 7.3 code on it. When I configured it in our lab and tested HA it worked fine. When moved it to production we added about 7 AP's on it and tested it...

We are AIR-CT5508-HA-K9 available in stock.Standalone device, change to this model, the AP added license can I do? If you help me if there's a way

yyoon by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello everybody, In my company I have actually two WLC model 4402 (20 AP each) which will be replaced by vWLC cause of end of life.I know that licence are "paired" with device but is there any evantual possibility to tranfer our 40 AP licence used in...

Hi, I have two AAA servers configured in Global config, in the WLAN and in FlexConnect groups. If I understand correctly the AAA server in the WLAN has precedence over the others. Is this true? Does that mean that I can remove the AAA server config f...