cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Ask Me Anything Event   Welcome to the Cisco Community Ask Me Anything conversation. Submit your questions from  Monday, October 14, 2024 through Friday, October 28, 2024. Our colleagues Saikat Nandy, Parithosh Vema and Naveen Kumar will be waiting ...

sanandy.jpg pvema.png nkumarm.jpg

Dears , i have APs 3700 I,E,P models  and added them successfully to WISM ver 7.6.100  . but when i added the controller to Prime infrastructure ver 2.0  it does not show any access point !!!!!  AP Count = zero . so does PI ver 2.0 supporting the ne...

Hello,on the web interface, there is an error indicated for the transmitter power.I have no idea whats wrong.The follwing supported dual band Cisco Antenna's are in use.AIR-ANT2524DW-R= Here is my config:!! Last configuration change at 23:21:26 +0100...

thomasn by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hai,I have 8510 WLC and outdoor AP AIR-CAP1552E-M-K9   .I am using the country code SA.All APs are associated to WLC. a/n radio & b/g/n is showing UP.But my AP  is registered in Bridge mode. When I put the AP in local mode, Its a/n radio is  going do...

dnspacket1 by Level 1
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Good MorningActually I have some AP`s (1130) in my central office and other in remote office. I use a wireless device called Handheld (Motorola) to download an archive .cab but when I try to do this from server located to central office, it get to in...

Hi,I am setting up a 5508 HA.  Is there any place I can get an example of the configuration?  I am  confused about the addresses that need to be configured.Also, can I locate the Primary and the Secondary in two different locations, as long as they a...

This might not be the right place to ask this question, but here goes:We have a guest WLAN, and we want to encourage employees to use their own tablets at work.  They'll bring in their device and get on the guest WLAN, and then go out to the internet...

tdennehy by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, we have a WLC 5508 with software 7.4.110.0 with APs 3602i and 1252. I have configured 5 SSIDs.I have measured the Tx power of all SSIDs and I noticed that all the RSSI are different in the same AP.why is this happening???For example:

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card