Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Can anyone tell me the wireless controller global command for disabling syslog message for my access points?  Controller is a Cisco 5508, version 7.0.116.0.  TIA               

bm_5789 by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Experts,I have an upcoming implementation and I need your advise/recommendation on how to do the implementation.  Attached is the network design with the APs and SSIDs.  The 2 offices will be connected by fiber and will be L3 connectivity.  The WL...

mcaoile by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,We have a cisco ASA 5510, cisco 3560 switch, cisco WLC 4400, cisco 2960 switches and other CCTV recording severs in our network. Today we have upgarded the intenet speed of 50Mbps leased line. we are getting downloding speed of 50Mpbs in LAN b...

Hi,Following question. I checked the Cisco WLAN Software Comatibilitäts Martix last version ( September 13 ) and checked the section Inter - Release Controller Mobilityto check the possibility  to mix 5508 & 3850 switches. If I understand the documen...

alex.roth by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Can interference cause a radio to  reset? I'm seeing some interference being reported in the alarm  logs. I've also noticed the radios reset as well. Can interference cause  this or could there be a problem with the actual AP?Interference threshold v...

u297863AG by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card