cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

I've been configuring hundreds of 3602i APs via Prime without incident, but I've encountered 2 APs that get to the ap: prompt and doesn't proceed further.  If I type boot, then they'll complete the boot process.How do I configure these 2 APs so they ...

suma33 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,    Please help with the following question : we have an existing wireless network (I'm new to this Cisco wireless) and broadcast several SSIDs. Each SSID is in separated VLAN so how do I find and config certain SSID into a ...

Duc Vu by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Forum Team!     After an access point has joined a new WLC 5508 and upgraded its firmware, if this same ap is registered again to an old WLC 4400 series, does it will downgrade again its firmware and join the old WLC 4400?Tha...

fuhrersk8 by Level 3
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

All,     Quick question about the association web interface tab on a 1140.  I have noticed that the Device Type shows as "unknown" and the Name shows as "NONE."  Anyone have a clue as to why?  Thanks for any help!     Dave

Hi,I am trying to free up some space on my 2602i AP. Is there a way to free up some flash space for the autonomous code?I was trying to convert my 2602i to autonomous, but I got this message during the extractingextracting ap3g2-k9w7-mx.152-4.JB3a/ap...

Hi everybody.Two 5508 WLCs running 7.4.100.60. I had to activate HAI decided to configure Service ports: following HA conf guide, I used DHCP. That's because static IPs on service ports are often cleared and forgot during switchove...

dnitti by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,We have deployed some cisco 2602-E access points in one of our clients place. The signal strength found in the laptops is very good, but the signal strength found in the smartphones is very weak and its fluctuating.What is the issue with this and ...

hi,  I have problem with setup Cisco Aironet 702. I set all properties. Interfaces gigaEthernet and Radio0 are UP. I don't see my SSID in network. On properties for Radio0 I see error in section Transmitter Power. How can I troubleshooting this issue...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card