cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Is there a command reference for cli commands that can be used on LWAPs?or is there a reference of useful troubleshooting commands?I tried to find a  cli command that would tell me which controller the LWAP was connected to.

Has anyone else experienced an error when attempting to classify an unclassified rogue AP? For example, we have a rogue AP we would like to classify as Friendly/External however the WLC (WISM2 - 7.4.110.0) throws an error "Unable to change rogue stat...

Hello Forum Team!Wich is the best way to filter out unwanted ap's to join a specific WLC? For example, I have a WLC 5508 cluster with four ap's already joined and registered but other surrounding ap's from other WLC clusters are st...

fuhrersk8 by Level 3
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dears,I have issue in my wireless lan controller (WISM2) installed on 6509 E, to day i foun Memory utlization exceed from 43% to 72% without i do any thingbut i see the CPU in 6509 was 70 % also this related to WLC issue.i attached sh process memory ...

Dears,I have outdoor Access point 1552 up time 38 day but association time 59 min. and no one plug the cable find attached which include sh logging, sh run int bvi1, sh run int dot0please any one feed me back.Thanks,

Is there any way to set these AP's to factory default settings via the console?We have a number  of AP's controlled by a 520 controller which no longer show.I would like to start the whole setup process from scratchAny advice appriciated

MattCowen by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a new wireless network with a foreign and anchor controller. The anchor sits in a DMZ with a PIX firewall that has a nat for my management interface for connectivity to the Internet. I want to use an external DHCP server for guest traffic and ...

bret by Level 3
  • 25 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Experts,Let's say that I want to configure a Preauthentication ACL to allow guest users to ping a server or resources on a particular subnet prior to web authentication. If I specify the permit statement for ICMP, should I specify ANY direction or...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card