cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

WGB will get stuck to an AP and then will have to be kicked off of the controller and it joins back again ; no issues. this happens with most Cisco WGBs in a manufacturing environment like ours.Please any suggestions, list of steps that can be tried ...

i am using WLC5520 ,unfortunatily its not taking cisco image booting . whats the issue .i  take the SD flash disk inside the controlled and put it my lap top it was empty . is that reason its not taking boot? wherw WLC image stored in 5520?how can i ...

aaaa.png
SUHAIL TP by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, my question is, why there are only outdated or wrong documentations existing regarding APs in WGB mode. Having a WGB, AIR-AP1562, which shows following log entrys at every roam event: Jul 27 12:24:05 kernel: [*07/27/2023 12:24:05.8517] DOT11_U...

carstenp by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, i have freshly delivered C9800-cl and C9105 AP with DNA licenses. Cisco licensing is just different confusing world (at least for me :).I have eDelivery documents, licenses and thats it. I found that new C9800-CL model is honour based, so WLC ...

Hi The below is status of one client after login as guest at c9800. It shows Web Auth Pending. Do you think it is normal? thank  you.  

1.PNG
Leftz by Level 4
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have an area that is experiencing high channel utilization on an AP (3802) on 5 GHz.  I think it's being caused by the high amount of traffic and clients on the AP/channel. .  The AP is currently set for 20 MHz wide channel.  Would it make more ...

tiluna by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi If Cisco 9800-L Hardware appliance purchased with DNA Essential license (DNA Center not purchased)  1. What are the available dashboard monitoring, real time statistics  ?2. What are the reports available in HTML or CSV format  ?3. What are the se...

I am currently upgrading from CT2504 8.1.x to CT3504 8.10.x. To ensure safety, I copied the configuration from CT2504 to CT3504. After that, I updated CT3504 to the latest version before connecting the new WLC to our infrastructure. I also made sure ...

nmyamani by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,our system with two 9800-40 (version 17.03.05b) is no longer redundant and brings the error message:%BOOT-3-BOOTTIME_GET_ISSU_INFO_OF_REMOTE_CHASSIS_FAILED: Chassis 1 R0/0: issu_stack: Failed to get ISSU information from remote chassis. Details: R...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card