cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,i'm reading the doc at http://www.cisco.com/en/US/customer/docs/net_mgmt/prime/infrastructure/2.0/quickstart/guide/cpi_qsg.html#wp46865and I'm searching for the CPU requirement for a Standard installation. From table 2 in this document, I will nee...

theophile by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HelloI have  3 new Cisco AIR-SAP1602I-E-K9 for a large 2 floor halls. Max Users: 50. What could be the best practice  tools to calculate the  signal coverage + quality + speed when installing the access points through the halls ?Thanks for the answer...

Hello,I've been observing with multiple access points and multiple wireless clients that RSSI signal received varies even 10dBm depending on whether the device is associated with the access point or just is listening to. When is associated is the max...

Hi,   We are using 25 cisco AIR-LAP1042N-T-K9 AP´s with WLC AIR-CT5508-K9 (7.0.116.0) at our distribution center. The issue is that the mororola MC3190 (windows CE 6.0) handheld works fine for a while and stops when doing the roaming. It is not all t...

I'm running 7.5 on a 2504 and keep getting Dot1x_NW_MsgTask_6: Nov 26 20:06:04.287: #DOT1X-3-CLIENT_NOT_FOUND: dot1x_msg_task.c:1519 Unable to process 802.1X 2 msg - client 00:19:aa:d7:e9:8e not foundin the log on the controller.Th...

Hi,Does any body knows what this log means?(Cisco Controller) >show eventlog                                                  Time       File     Line TaskID   Code             d  h  m  sEVENT> bootos.c 1544 144A3750 AAAAAAAA    0  0  0 19EVENT> boot...

Hello all,I know repeater is the wrong term, nonetheless that is what I want to achieve.Basically I have a landscape with 7500 flex WLC (so apparently no mesh possible) and deployed 3600AP's.I simply want now to extend the range of the wireless cover...

Good Afternoon,We are having a strange issue taht i am sure others have run into before.Currently we have a WLC 5508 with 2 1552 Outdoor Mesh APs running code 7.4.100.0. We one configured as RAP and one as MAP. This is essentially setup just as a bac...

For a L2 Cisco Wireless network, is it best practice to configure up Cisco switchport ports connected to Cisco AP's as trunk ports to allow users to roam seamlessly from AP to AP so they can reassociate to the new user vlan? Our Wi...

laake9999 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card