cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,AP's today support 802.11n ( upto 300Mbps ) throughput. Is there any specific configuration to enable 802.11n to be used as backend link for the 802.11a usual links.or does the ap auto negotiates. What factors determine if the AP will use 802.11n ...

suthomas1 by Level 6
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I search how can i work two Controller on redundancy, i find high_availability article on site but this article says you should upgrade software at least 7.3 (my controller is 7.2). The thing that i wonder is can not we use redundancy feature on rele...

I just acquared a 3602i.  It was running lightweight, but I changed it to autonomous.From the start I notced absomal throughput when only 10-20 feet away, bouncing from 0 to 7 Mb/s when using iperf over a 30 second period.  If I used the same client ...

jonesea by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,We have network built on autonomous AP1242s. Now we heve to enhance wireless network to next buildings. The wireless clients run a lot between APs, so there is a lots of roaming. If I install AP1602 and configure them same way as AP1242 (4 SSID...

toadie997 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

The virtual wireless lan controller is purely awesome. It let's me control the hardware of the box and let's further converge my HA policies. However, I'm confused regarding support. I want smartnet - but the licenses for the controller are sold in a...

Hi today I tried to upgrade software on my WLC2504 from 7.4.100 to 7.5.102 via GUI interface.I disabled all my WLANs.I downloaded image 7.5 with no errors, reboot device and watching console the WLC boot to new image with no errors. The CLI connectio...

Hi,We have created sponsor account in WLC locally & able to create user.But when we have integrated with Tacas , the sponsor account is not workingCan we have any workaround for the sameBr/Subhojit                  

Hi,In flex-connect local switching releae 7.4, with only one ap (1602), with no neighbor ap. How it work tpc and dca ? I think that after startup is set to channel 1 to the maximum power, is not looking for a best channel.Where i can find additional ...

I have facing a problem when i try to add my AP to WLC 2504 after downloading frimeware AP disassociate from WLC and i can't access it any more even not shown in WLC GUI as wellI check the log error is"AP Disassociated. Base Radio MAC:xx:xx:xx:xx:xx:...

Dear All,I have one 8500 WLC with latest version.I need to configure one SSID with Webauth.I have already  installed the Webauthentication bundle successfully.When I tried to connect to wireless, I am getting the webauth page.If I click the accept bu...

dnspacket1 by Level 1
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card