cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Ask Me Anything Event   Welcome to the Cisco Community Ask Me Anything conversation. Submit your questions from  Monday, October 14, 2024 through Friday, October 28, 2024. Our colleagues Saikat Nandy, Parithosh Vema and Naveen Kumar will be waiting ...

sanandy.jpg pvema.png nkumarm.jpg

Hi,We have created sponsor account in WLC locally & able to create user.But when we have integrated with Tacas , the sponsor account is not workingCan we have any workaround for the sameBr/Subhojit                  

Hi,In flex-connect local switching releae 7.4, with only one ap (1602), with no neighbor ap. How it work tpc and dca ? I think that after startup is set to channel 1 to the maximum power, is not looking for a best channel.Where i can find additional ...

I have facing a problem when i try to add my AP to WLC 2504 after downloading frimeware AP disassociate from WLC and i can't access it any more even not shown in WLC GUI as wellI check the log error is"AP Disassociated. Base Radio MAC:xx:xx:xx:xx:xx:...

Dear All,I have one 8500 WLC with latest version.I need to configure one SSID with Webauth.I have already  installed the Webauthentication bundle successfully.When I tried to connect to wireless, I am getting the webauth page.If I click the accept bu...

dnspacket1 by Level 1
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,We have few cisco 3500 ap's which is to be used as work group bridge. I am not very sure but i think we need the ap to be in autonomous mode to make it a work group bridge. Currently it is running lwapp/capwap image.Is this correct, please help wi...

suthomas1 by Level 6
  • 25 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have project where I have 24 Cisco 2602 AP as a wireless bridge. (12 pcs root bridge and 12 pcs of non-root)I would like to use "whatsup Gold" to monitor the RSSI on my wireless links.I have been told that if information is availeble through SNMP, ...

I have a client that is running ver 7.5.120.0 on their controllers and they are having some odd issues, to say the least.  The controllers are supposed to be in a HA pair so that one fails, the other one takes completely over.  The second WLC only ha...

deyster94 by Level 5
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes