cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello Guy I'm me again I have another silly question.Recently I bought a MacBook Pro and I was checking it's wireless specifications and I found this.I live in Mexico and we have a lot of 2.4 GHz networks, my questions is some days ago I visit a tran...

Hi everybody:l need change a wlc 4400 to 5500, but l don´t know what  l need back up, and how can I do to join the H Reap APs in the new 5500 WLC because all H Reap APs that l have, are not in the same city , and I understand if l want join AP in the...

Hi everyoneI am new on the cisco worldI got this one and I start playing aroundgot a netgear using dhcp and wireless for homelike to connect the cisco 871w via cat5 port and configured like second wirelessand deploy signal using dhcp.... Any advice p...

Resolved! Autonomous CAP3602

I have a 3602e AP that I have loaded the 15.2 Autonomous IOS onto.  I am just not familiar with configuring the AP from this gui.  Does anyone have a guide for configuring my wireless network.  Primarily I have the interfaces configured for my Vlans ...

one of access points has become faulty.It is air-lap113ag-e-k9The system does not have MAC address yetThe following commands will set MAC address,parameters used by TFTP operation, and finishloading the operating system software:    set MAC_ADDR    s...

Hi,We have many MacBook pros that are having a hard time staying connected on wireless.  Often times a user can be connected for only minutes at a time.  Our wireless environment consists of 1142s and 3502 series access points.  We use WPA2 Enterpris...

s-pirrello by Level 1
  • 62 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I need to delete the static IP address and enable DHCP on some 3500 series LAPs that are not attached to our network.  Will running the following commands via a console session to the AP accomplish this?clear capwap ap ip address clear capwap ap ip d...

Hi, we realized that there are Access Points which are seen on our DHCP by their names and other, which have the exact same configuration, only with by their MAC address. The Access Points are online since 6-7 weeks, dhcp lease time 7 days. We config...

Rene S. by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We are having many issues with Windows 8 clients comming onto campus this semeseter. Running 7.4.100.6 (also upgraded one WLC to 7.4.110.0) and many Win 8 devices will not connect, some can't even see SSID's. Then if the bring the notebook to a dif...

Could someone help me with load balancing, current stats:I have a limited understanding, but from what I can make out, we have a significant number of clients being denied association and load balancing to different AP's but then the candidate count ...

cogrady84 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card