Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello all,Does AP Tx power levels matter when nearby access points are using different channels?  I'm trying to determine if access points are interfering with each other on our wireless network.  I'm noticing in WCS that I have quite a bit of interf...

dear all,I have some display problems with Prime 1.3 .. and the same with 1.2 for example the Discover Devices doesn't display the menu where I can click to launch the quick discovery.It's the case in classic theme but not in lifecycle theme.It happe...

Has anyone used the Intel ProSet Utility on a Windows 7 32-bit system with an Intel(R) Centrino(R) Advanced-N 6205 adapter?  Were you able to choose CCKM options?

Hey everyone,We are using ManageEngine servicedesk plus. We have almost all of our network assets scanned. Unfortunately the Aironet AP's can't be scanned.I was wondering if anyone did this before and has some knowhow on how to do this ? I thought it...

helloI want to know if it is possible to change the authentication key on a secondary NCS.is is setup at the beginning of the installation.But you also use this key to login  ( Web login)  to the secondary appliance.ReagrdsMichel M...

mmisonne by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

hi all,we have two wlc controller (192.,168.10.5 and 192.168.10.10).  I have set a dns entry for Cisco-LWAPP-Controller to join 192.168.10.5 and Cisco - CAPWAP-Controller to join 192.168.10.5. we run cisco switches for dhcp and i have given option 43...

Hello Everyone,We have around 45 remote location , all are connected with GRE Tunnels.44 location have there own WLC which are managed by NCS and ISE in HQ , All 44 location have Wireless access for Guest and INternal Staff.Now my Question is :One lo...

Resolved! Cisco 2602 AP

Dear All,We have just purchased some Cisco AP 2602 ,  but there is no POWER_CABLE / POWER-ADAPTER   with the Access-Point devices.  Any Idea, Why Cisco has not included it ?

Hello There is a problem with Cisco AIR-MSE-3310-K9.Has failed one of the hard drives. After replacing it, raid status changed to "Rebuild".It was reported that the replication will be executed automatically when the system boots. After the system bo...

I have two Cisco 1200AP.I have it configured with two SSIDs, one corporate (802.1x) one using WPA2 Personal.I have no issues on the corporate, but I have found that Apple devices appear to detect it as a WPA2 Enterprise, and request a username and pa...

I am running 1252 APs with 802.3af power and HT/11n disabled so it seems to work OK.  However, when I configure minumum RF power to 2 dBm in the RRM settings, the radio should be set to RF Power Level 7 by RRM.  It is actually set to Power Level 8.In...

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: