cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi friends,We are working on a case for 3 buildings in a campus having a total of approx 1500 AP's. Client is looking for RTLS and RFID based application support.We are proposing Mobility services engine for the above requirement. Need help on few qu...

Hi,If an rfid device wants to connect to cisco wireless network, does it have any restrictions.All that needs to be done is to have the correct ssid configured on the rfid device to match the cisco wireless network.i read that cisco wireless only sup...

suthomas1 by Level 6
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have the following systems in place:5508 WLC - 7.4.100.00NAC Guest Server - 2.1.0I have setup an SSID with external Webauth, which is pointing to the login page on the NAC.All works fine but I cannot use the logout page which is customized on th...

HiI have (2) WLANs, one for employee's and one for guests.  Right now the employee WLAN uses an external DHCP server with IP 10.10.10.10 and has DHCP override checked with 10.10.10.10 specified as the IP.  The guest WLAN was simply using the WLC as D...

Looking at the WSSI datasheet it mentions internal antenna- unlcealr if this is just with 3602i or 3602e as well.We plan to deploy 3602e in enclusures- hence the external antenna- so the WSSI would be shielded.Does the WSSI only use it's own internal...

chris_gla by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card