cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,I received new air-sap1602i-e-k9 access points and found out when configuring WDS that infrastructure authentication is using nowdays PEAP. Now our infarstructure authenticaton will fail for local certificate check from ACS 5.2. Does somebody know...

janne_aho by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

If the user presence is detected prior to the user associating to the wifi network, the notification from Meridian to the user to start the App has to be done thru 3G/4G?

what is the impact on PI regarding licenses requirements and HW dimensioning when considering the deployment of Advanced Location services in the wifi network?Any input will be highly appreciated.

We have 2 WiSM's in 2 different data centers and a 4402 and 5508 anchor in the main data center.Data Center A:WiSM44025508Data Center B:WiSMI need to update all controllers to 7.0.240.0.  Is there a way to do this without an outage on the WiSMs?We ha...

Joe Clark by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi!We have a  AP1252AG-A-K9.  Everytime we load it up this is what we get (please see below).  I tried resetting the system ("mode" way) and it did not fix the issue.  I tried to reinstall the IOS and it fixes everything up and the AP will work as no...

I have a couple of questions.I am assuming NTP for the CAPWAP ap's is polled from the Controller. If this is the case is there any reason we would change the NTP polling server on the AP's individually for a Flex Connect in a different time zone than...

Resolved! 1552E - A -K9 AP

Right now I have a lab setup with a couple of these AP's.They are both doing DHCP to get their IP address from a 5508.How do I set a static IP address on the AP? I cannot for the life ofme figure out how to do it.Thanks.

Resolved! BYOD without ISE?

Hi guys,Can you suggest any other products/solutions if ISE is just too much expensive or just does not scale? For example if we have 5-10 APs and we want to use BYOD services, use secure EAP-TLS tunnel on our WiFi network. How to get yours iPad secu...

EvaldasOu by Level 4
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a 1242 Access Point as root and a 871W Router as a non-root bridge (Diagram attached). I have a laptop connected to Fa 0 of the 871W router.* I am able to ping from the AP to the Router and vice versa* I am also able to ping from the router to...

jennyjohn by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We typically use the 2602 series AP in lightweight mode, however I have a scenario where we are going to be installing one with the stand-alone software.  I understand that we will not be able to utilze certain features that you get with the WLC such...

awatson20 by Level 4
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,There are three different types of APs associated with controller and working fine.1.       AIR-LAP1252AG-E-K92.       AIR-LAP1522AG-E-K93.       AIR-CAP1552E-C-K9WLC is AIR-CT5508-K9. Software version is 7.4.100.0. Field Recovery Image is 7.0.112...

I have 3 buildings I want to connect with wireless and I am looking for the best solution. Building A is 6/10th of a mile from building B and C. I have an antenna between B and C. All three sites can see the Antenna. Can you give me a solution. ...

jhaywood by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Is there any detailed documentation on the Site Survey Client mode on the AP 1200?When using this mode I cannot see any indication that it has associated withthe root AP. I would like to be able to pass traffic from the ethernet port to the root AP ...

droll by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card