Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Happy Tuesday!Q - Is it possible to have 100 Mbs on wireless? I do not believe it, but would like to check with you all before I sign up a contract for.Thanks in advance,Sent from Cisco Technical Support iPad App

aramirez by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Please help me, the basic configuretion is complited. But don"t have any idea to verify the configuretion. And how to Impliment IPS 4240.GUR-4FL-IPS-PR1# show con nfiguration ! ------------------------------! Current configuration last modified Tue J...

Hi all,We are going to implement high availabilty in 5508 WLC with version of 7.3.101 . We will be using Prime infrastructure 1.2 for monitoring purpose.With Prime , whether we can monitor and manage redundant WLC also or only active WLC?...Thanks fo...

皆様CT2504のアラームLEDのステータスがマニュアル上緑点灯橙点灯橙点滅の3種類記載があったのですが、私のCT2504では消灯しています。シングル構成なのですが、どうなっている事が正常なのでしょうか。ご教授願います。宜しくお願いします。

I would be interested to know if anybody has got a WLC on a SRE up and running. I have a WLC installed and running on a 2951 SRE connected to a L3 switch in a lab.I've tried to follow the Cisco document:http://www.cisco.com/en/US/partner/docs/wireles...

Has anyone got a sample config for this or go tit working. The docs are so confusing and it looks like the same vlan has two subnets.Help                  

miket by Level 5
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

ap(config-if)#anten gain -10.5                                     ^% Invalid input detected at '^' marker.       The command only accepts whole numbers but the configuration guide mentions decimal in the value, such as 1.5 could be entered.http://ww...

We are having problems getting apple tv to work for a customer.  We have this working on a different controller and the AP (non Hreap).  The AP/SSID that is having problems is setup the same (Blocking is set to disabled, and mutlicast is enabled).  T...

joeharb by Level 5
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Any one can show he if is possbile to use a PAP2T with a Cisco 2811? I need to connect to analod phone to the PAP2T using a CISCO 2811 as a dial peer.Thanks

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card