cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

I have a 4404 with 3 SSID's configured on it. I only want all SSID's to be available on one floor in one building and not on any other AP's in any other building or floor.How do I do that? I thought the way to do it was via AP group but have not ha...

Hi Guys,I have an issue where I have an AP in one room and another in another.When I walk from one room to the other, I lose signal but manages to see the SSID and join.But, I cannot seem to surf the Internet, I have to manually disconnect and reconn...

Hello,Just finished the configuration of wireless controller and connected Access point.I have a scheme like this:Cisco 3945 with WLC on SRE------TRUNK-------L3 switch-------TRUNK----------L2 switch--------ACCESS PORT-------ACCESS POINT-----WIRELESS-...

Hi have a AP1242AG and i never have configurated a Cisco AP.I wont to connect the AP to an Open Wlan and pass the signal through via lan a Router(WAN --> Wlan --> "AP1242AG" --> CiscoSRP521W (Lynksys) --> Client)Is this possible to configure?? I try ...

Hi TeamI have deployed a cisco 2504 wireless controller along with four (04) lightweight access points (1041N) in four floors respectivly. The clients connect to the AP which is deployed in the lowest floor have regular timeouts/packet drops. Further...

Hi, One of my wireless router decided to stop working, and I dont have any clue to fix this. We have nearly 97 routers in our company and it is controlled by cisco WLC. This particular router is not connecting to WLC. How do i check the config? and a...

Hello,I would like to ask some questions regarding steps 4, 5, 19, 21 from Release Notes for WLC Release 7.0.240.0.The (optional) step 4 recommends to disable the controller 802.11a/n and 802.11b/g/n networks and a note says: "For busy networks, cont...

Hi Team,I am facing one issue where wireless clients getting timeout with AP. They can work fine with other APs.I have verified Clients as below:It indicates a received signal strength ranging from -57 to -66.  That is at the low end of the usable ra...

HiHow can i connect my laptop (11n supported) to LAP 1252 with WLC 7.0.116.0?Status: 11a enabled on wlcDCA channel list in 11a on wlc is showing only 149 153 157 161 channels.Sent from Cisco Technical Support Android App

I have a few questions regarding the process to convert LAPs to APsI will be converting several 1142 LAPs to APs using the  following command.config ap tftp-downgrade <tftp-server-addr> <image-name.tar> <ap-name> 1.  How can the progress of the conve...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card