Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Could a remote WLC 5508 configure a pair of anchor WLC 5508 as primary and secondary DHCP servers? Could this pair of anchor WLC 5508 configure an external DHCP server as primary DHCP server?  Will a wireless client get a private 10.10.x.x IP address...

by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Here is the full rundown of the bootup and (attempted image load from the lap):IOS Bootloader - Starting system.flash is writableFLASH CHIP:  Numonyx Mirrorbit (0089)Xmodem file system is available.flashfs[0]: 4 files, 3 directoriesflashfs[0]: 0 orph...

Hi All,Could someone help me in defining the timeout period for a dynamic user in ACS 4.2 for windows? From my testing, it appears that once a user has been created (through a LEAP proxy RADIUS configuration), the dynamic user remains until manually ...

How do we configure our controllers/radius-servers to use MAC-addresses instead of authenticate against a certain group in the AD? We would, if possible, like to combine these two ways of authentication in on SSID.We're running 7.0.116.0 on our contr...

Hi,I am interested which access point a specific user joined.We have multiple sites and I want to tell from the freeradius accounting logswhere the user joined the network.Is there a way to do this? Looking at the accounting data I cannot find anythi...

cstamas55 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am tryign to set up an Aironet 1142, I have created a reserrvation in DHCP using the MAC address, and the reservation shows as active, but I cannot connect to the device with my browser. Any ideas?                  

I open GE 6.2.2 and placed stick-pins in 7 locations representing OEAP sites.  Named each site according to the AP hostname and saved the file as OEAP.kmlI clear myplaces tree in GE (turn off OEAP).I open the saved OEAP.kml file and GE opens to the a...

Hi,We have 2504 controller with 15 access points license.Now we want to take a redundant controller 2504.Do we need to take 15 licenses again,or the previous licenses are enough for redundant controllerThank youYasaswi.M

yasaswi55 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card