Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hi all;We've approximately 80 ap in our network and we use 4404 as a controller. We also use WCS. We need to see wireless client traffic reports over ap's like netflow . Is there any method to take these reports over wlc or wcs ?Best regardsThanks.

Hi All,I dont have any experience with wireless at all, but there is a requirement for which I have to configure 2 IP's on aironet, 1 for management purpose and 2nd for forwarding eap request to radius server. Please note that device and wireless aut...

GuysWhilst on a recent wireless PVT I heard mention of a method of auto provisioning guest accounts.The system appeared to use some sort of keypad device that the guest entered details into. This device then used Radius to generate a guest account wi...

Hi, I have an issue in web authentication with WISM 2 with code 7.0.220.An user can obtain an IP address, type for example www.google.com and so he can see the the web authentication window. The user can login (I can see thet authentication status is...

I currently have 1 5508 WLC running in prod that has a 25 AP license. Unfort wireless access has really caught on in the companyand I am now at my max for AP's but I need more.After suffering a mild stroke from the sticker shock of the 50 ap license ...

dclee by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I am just wondering if there is an official distance-range for these antennas in ideal conditions (no walls/no ceiling). I have only installed one for teleworking so far, and I am considering using some of these temporary in small warehouses for V...

Hello.I have been bought a Cisco AP WAP4410N in order to provide a wireless request.  I have another AP with a different brand and I need to get an covered with the cisco but is not possible to get the cisco wired because there is not a wire availabl...