cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello Experts i would like to go for an ISSU upgrade on my 9800-L-F HA pair, currently it has 9120 and 3700 series ap's registered to it currently ?i was wondering during the upgrade if the known bug hits (wherein the 3700's get stuck in downloading ...

Hi,I have connected a NEW ap in our network but it is not join the WLC.  AP is is trying to download the image from WLC but  it is getting failed. Ap Model is 2700 series.I can see the following errors in AP CLI*Jan 16 16:01:26.023: DTLS_CLIENT_ERROR...

Hi all,planning to use 13 or 20 Cisco AP1832 on an a spare Ubiquiti Switch. The AP are running ME one of them acting as a controller. Will this work ok? Using the AP as Cisco controller? or will there be some lost functionalities, issues etc. Any rec...

cisco wlc 9800In version 17.3.6I have set up HA There is no response even if I remove Active's uplink. However, if the corresponding port is shotdown from the cli, Active will pass normally. is this a bug?

CCC3 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hello forum team, we are planning to migrate 913x APs to 916x APs  to follow new WPA3 standard and wifi 6, however I do not see option for external athena in new 916x APs. Do You know if this is supported? 

Per_Cas by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi all! I push into the AP ME patch, went through the setup wizard, then connected to my WiFi, and in the network settings of the macbook, it can be seen that this is a 2.4GHz network, but if I try to create a network on my own only 5GHz, more than o...

we1we1z by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiBy mistake we have ordered some AIR-AP1562I-E-K9 APs with Mobility Express setup.Now these are mounted in hard to reach places, and we need them in CAPWAP mode.When logging on to them through SSH, and trying the "apciscoshell", the output is "apcis...

Thohags by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a small test network with Mobility Express set up. The network consists of three switches, three AP, a firewall and DHCP-server. AP models is 1832i, 3802i and 2702i. ME controller is either the 1832 or the 3802. There is one SSID with VLAN tag...

Hello team,   i have 9800 wlc , wlc comes in gui but username and password not taken. we have not change any AAA and local randomly not take credentials. please help me 

Hi community,I have 2 types of AP1815i and AP702i with the same configuration,but i have a problem in the speed of AP702i. The speed of AP1815i = 50 Mps.The speed of AP702i=20Mps. All AP in same Wlc 2500.

cms by Level 1
  • 17 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We are facing Hanging issue after extending of AP license 50 to 75, After restarting it is working for 4-5 Days only, again it is getting hanged.connected Clients are  300+Connected Ap 's are 62Current WLC version is 8.5.171.0 

sulakshan by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card