Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

HiWhat is Ipad best practices, i know about this:https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/products/collateral/wireless/access-points/enterprise-best-practices-ios-ipados-wp.htmlBut what about creating a special SSID for Ipads? is this a good practice? someone d...

Moudar by VIP
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have the following problem in connection with iPAD/iPhone or MacBook with Cisco WLC: On the LAN connection IEEE 802.3, which is currently in the same VLAN as the IEEE 802.11ac WLAN SSID, the search domain is evaluated by the DHCP server as option ...

renekuhn by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all, The current wireless network in my environment is supported with WLCs (3504) and APs (2802).A number of users are not getting the full signal strength even though the AP may be mounted directly above their desk on the ceiling (less than 4m he...

donnie by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, Perhaps this is a really stupid question I have tried to understand the information out there but no ( new to the EWC ) When you enable AX high throughput on these APs will that automatically force the channel width to 80 MHz?    Cheers   Mar...

Resolved! CISCO wl solution

Hello, Is there a Cisco solution for WL available for the places like historical buildings where installing APs on the wall or ceiling is just impossible!!! Building has lot of concrete, marble, solid walls structures and it is old. Thanks

garyD by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I have problem with C9115AXE Deployment. Symptoms : Wireless client has good signal with C9115AXE with AIR-ANT2524DW-R, but cannot communicate to network.  AP placed over the roof and the room is an explosion-proof area. I can't placed AP in a ro...

SeokGeunChoi73564_0-1669777131404.png SeokGeunChoi73564_1-1669777211720.png

Hello. I need some advice, please.We need to connect to the network of an organization. I've been told that they are using a Cisco Controller Kit (quite old - installed in 2014).They can provide us with a username and password, but we might need a ke...

I got an AP 2800 which is getting 26. watts, but when i check the power on WLC it is like that:(Cisco Controller) >grep include "AP1" "show advanced 802.11a txpower" Press any key to continue.. AP1 *56 *5/6 ( 5 dBm) [17/14/11/8/5/2/5/2] ...

Moudar by VIP
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Cisco community!We currently have a WLC 2504 that uses 1 of the 4 physical ports for both "device management" and "AP management" on the same subnet.  There is no VLAN configured on the WLC nor the switch.  In fact, we have a completely flat ne...

jtrombley by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello! I need help from the community, I've been trying to reach suppliers and companies who could help with the request. Since we do not have an active (enterprise) service contract with CISCO, we cannot download the firmware files for the AIR-CT250...

Translator by Community Manager
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, One of my customers has 67 Cisco 9120AXI access points at one of their locations, and 32 of them are running running EWC image. There is also 19 Cisco 2700I access points on the location, but they are outside the scope of my question.  All of the...

PHaug by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes