Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

I did some searching but couldnt find what i was looking for so figured i would ask for help.We use our WCS to deploy software and config on our WLC's (approx 100)We don't need to manage/monitor the Access Points on our WCS only the WLC are needed.Is...

Hi all,I can see the web auth bundle:(Cisco Controller) show custom-web webauth-bundlebox-bottom.gif              box-left.gif                          image.gif                                        login.html                                       ...

zappo0305 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have some clients running Vista on an HP laptop with a b/g card that has issues connecting to a 3502.  I am able to connect but traffic does not pass.  I can with the same client connect to a 1142.  Both AP's are Lightweight and connected to the sa...

rudyfaber by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,We have a problem regarding RF Grouping between two WLC 5508.The two controllers have the same RF Group name,RF Grouping is enabled,they belong to the same mobility group,their management IP address is on the same subnet, they ping each other but ...

I have a autonomous AP (stand alone) configured for an SSID that uses WPA-TKIP. I can connect to that SSID using "g", "a" etc but I cannot connect using the "b" radio.I already checked all the data rates and power settings and I cannot figure out the...

Hi Guys,My Customer have a CallManager version 8.5 and any Mobil Phones 7921 and 7925. My question is: is there the codec recommendated to this topology. My Customer would like test only G711, but, there is not this option in CallManager. The optin t...

Hi,as the subjects states I would like to use the abovementioned AP as a test AP for wireless surveys. I want to do this without the need for using a switch to stop the unit rebooting.I believe that I need to enable thick mode? or would that be Auton...

Hello,I've two wlc4402 in the same mobility group and since yesterday, when I take a look at the client's page, I see some strange clients. Have a look at the attached document... The AP name is the IP address of the management interface of the other...

theophile by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have an old trouble :on my wlc4400 when i want to move from one SSID (PEAP for eg) to another (Guest Open for eg) i have to : - disconnect from the 1st SSID (no trouble at this stage)- try to connect to the 2nd SSID ... cancel it (or wait for a lon...

I am really looking for something simple, but I can not find where out how to add an SSID to only a few of my Access Points in a building.All I want is this SSID to use the same interfaces as a current SSID. The only difference is I want to disable P...

In one customer other company has put a lot of APs to get coberture in one office enviroment.  Each 10 meter (more or less) they've put an AP.The AP is the model 1141N.Do you think may be any problem?We have to go to certify the installation despite ...

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card