cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

HiAP cannot register on WLC 5508. WLC connects to 4507 as trunk port. Layer 2 vlan / Layer 3 vlan and DHCP Scope are configured on 4507. On WLC the interface got IP address and DHCP IP address. Access Points connects to POE Switch. There   is a trunk...

paultim68 by Level 1
  • 23 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We currently have a Spectrum Expert PCMCIA card that works very well and we cannot afford to move over to the USB style analyzers at this time.My question would be if anyone has sucessfully used a PCMCIA based card with a computer that does not have ...

Hello,Is it possible, through a QoS profile, to control how much bandwidth a user gets to use for upstream traffic?  I can easily set limits for downstream traffic, via the per user bandwidth contracts, but it is not obvious to me on how to control u...

Hi,We are using 5508 WLAN controllers in our corporate environment. Few users started getting Limited Access Connectivity. Eventhough we enable and disable wifi adapter it was the same case..The signal strength of the Radio is Excellend and when i se...

Hi,I'm trying to configure the Cisco 881w Wireless Router i bought, but when I try to access the internal AP using the web page, the web page is broken and i cannot sign in to it. I searched the forums and the only thing I can find is that this bug w...

When I configuring APs with H-REAP with multiple VLANs. Do I have to trunk the APs LAN interface and Switchport?

New to WCS, I tried uploading floor area in a building which was all fine, but when i select an AP from WCS and try to drag and drop to the right place it wont move.Any suggestions are appreciated.

Srin_G by Level 3
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have a requirement to land an SSID on an anchor controller but depending on which AP the client connects I need them to receive certain IP address.So...I have an LWAP known as AP1 connecting to WLC1, WLC1 uses WLC2 as the Anchor controller for t...

How long is a complete CISCO study, till im proffesional!---Posted by WebUser Alroy Ndhlovu

my organization have wlc 4404 with more than 80 ap 1130, ap connected to switch not more than 50m copper cable, when i see wcs log i see often my ap down and up frequently with reason:unknown, what debug command i can use to resolve this problem ?thx

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card