cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

I'm trying to set up web authentication for our guest wlan.  We have a WLC 5508 and I was able to get LDAP working sucessfully.  Does anyone know if there is a way to read user accounts from a group instead of an OU?  I was hoping to allow individual...

I'm trying to download a code update to an Anchor WLC but it keeps failing saying no response from the tftp server. If I look at Firewall logs I see the tftp connection being allowed and then a blocked connection to destination port 29002 on the tftp...

pinglis by Level 7
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We are running a cluster of currently 3 AP541N to provide a bussiness-wide wireless network for data and voip services. For voip roaming we only need l2 roaming as all APs connect to the same subnet.We selected this type of AP for it's advertised fea...

topro0601 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello !Side Catalyst 6509 :cata6#sho running-config interface gigabitEthernet 8/15 Building configuration... Current configuration : 224 bytes ! interface GigabitEthernet8/15 switchport switchport trunk encapsulation dot1q switchport mode trunk n...

c-pirault by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,Some one post this, and I'm having the exactly same issueI am running 5508 controller with version 7.0 and 1142N access points.. I am facing a problem on user connectivity.Wireless Users are getting frequent connection and disconnection. These use...

jgrement. by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I recently configured our WCS to send email notifications.  Monitor > Alarms > Email Notification I now receive emails from WCS stating that some access points dissassociate from the controller, and then another email stating they are back again.  No...

tdennehy by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have been tasked with getting an estimate for deploying wireless in a to-be-renovated space and I would just like a sanity-check WAG/best guess as to how many AP's to deploy.The new space is 85,000 square feet and will be a standard Dilbert "cube f...

hi! I'm using 55xx wlc. I've one interface/ssid created with wpa ase/tkip + psk. recently we turned off the proxy dhcp settings, and i noticed that the client have issue connecting to that ssid. Fr the laptop you've to open up the wireless connection...

dave dave by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card