cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

We have Cisco NAC deployed and are having issues with Wirelss clients renewing their ip address.  The client gets an IP from the Quarantine Vlan scope and I am able to get to Web authentication page.  Once I authenticate the WLC changes the Vlan to t...

joeharb by Level 5
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

WCS is showing dates in mm/dd/yyyy format despite being in the UK where it should be dd/mm/yyyy.- Reports show it.- When a Lobby Ambassador tries to add or schedule a guest user on WCS the date in the 'Start Time' and 'End Time' fields is shown in mm...

Hi,I found that I cannot open the web GUI of the WCS, I tried to restart the WCS service but cannot stop the health monitor, finally, I restart the server to solve the problem.When I checked the log I foiund that there are some error:07/06/11 10:57:4...

I have a customer that has a wireless clean air deployment in their retail environment.The next step is to add AP's to cover a RF noisy environment, Cold storage areas.  According to the site survey's these areas are showing up as dead zones.I am sug...

Dear all,I read a lot about VPN via an iPhone (Cisco Anyconnect), but is there anyone who can tell me if or how I can make a VPN connection via my iPhone to my WRVS4400N v2?I have to fill in some fields in my VPN settings on my iPhone wich I can't fi...

Hi experts,We are in middle of deploying WiSM2s on our network, from a design point of view i am confused on where to position the WiSM2s. We have 2 DCs and from best practice architecture view WLCs should not be placed on the Data Centre segment, bu...

amar_5664 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have just discovered a problem with 802.1x authentication and Atheros cards.We have seen this on both MAC OS X 10.6.0 systems and an XP SystemThis appears to be a DHCP problem in that clients don't get an IP address unless they reboot- which usua...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card