cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

I got some 1142n-E-k9 on ebay, but should have got 1142n-N-k9..........Thought I checked this out first but the australian website i went to was selling the wrong ones too! @###so it wont register with my 4402 controller.I have 2 options I guess:1/ s...

Hello,Just a quick question to verify that the maximum number of WLCs a single WCS can support is 50.What one do if you had 55 individual WLCs in seperate buildings you wanted to manage throughtout a School Division for example?We are also looking at...

tsawchuk by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I need to upgrade two WISM to 7.0.116.0 to be able to support 3500 series APs.Each controller in the WiSM has about 75 APs, these are mixture of 1232 and 1142 access points. I also have 4402 working as an anchor controller.Anyone knows of any i...

Hello,I would like to know if this traffic is correct... (wan link - remote APs)minute:15 minutes:I think that something is wrong... there is a high bandwidth utilization.All APs are configured with h-reap and local switching.All traffic wan link - 1...

mscottini by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hell, my problem is configure multiple workgroup brige (ap  WGB) with the same ap air-lap (a lightweight access point), I find written documentation on the WGB establishes a single connection to the lightweight access point

Dear alli hope your doing well,i have a university project for unified wireless network deploymentthere i have two 6500 series two core switchesi have four wism card to install in that chassies and have 800 ap of 1242 seriesactually i did wlan setup ...

Hi,I need to upgrade an AP1242AG to LAP1242AG and make it run as MESH AP?The problem is that, there is a ROOT - NONROOT BRIDGE with 2 x AP1242 and the NONROOT can reach the WLC over the air only (VIA ROOT).So, the configuration has to be made over th...

afiorett by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

dear alli have wcs spftware installed on windows server 2003 now i want to take its backup on my laptop to install it on another server, i already found books to do that from cisco's site but really i could not do that,please share with me how i can ...

Hello guys, I need some bailout here. I have a WLC 5508 which i have configured for AP's but i would like to use the windows server 2008 as the radius server to authenticate the Active directory users.Can i use a separate windows server 2008 as the r...

Hello All,I have a WLC 4402 with 16 AP's in my existing infrastructure, integrated with my 2008 Active Directory. I would like to extend the wireless infrastructure to a second office location, which we have T3 MPLS connection too.My question is.... ...

IrishMann by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

The issue is i am not able to add new APs on WLC. Currently, there are 48 APs registered. But it does not allow 49th AP.i tried a new ap to configure and add in the network but it is not registring but when i remove any other ap from the network the ...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card