cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi guysI have a customer, who wish to use his company's own cert for the web auth.his company buy a wild card cert from a well known third party CA.for example, the company name is ABC.com. the command name for the wild card cert is *.ABC.com.we have...

I am validating the connection between the ACS server version 5 with the Corpotative Active Directory. But this connection fail. I have the following error.I have ping to the DNS server (The DNS server was configured in the ACS). And the ACS resolve ...

How do you connect to the AP with the console cable.  I have done everything just like I do when I connect to my routers or switches, but I have no luck with my 1252 AP's.  What am I missing.  They are not LWAP, the regular AP's.Thanks in advance,Mar...

We have dot1x authentication for our wireless clients. we have WLAN setup where the client is associated with WLC and it sends the EAP request to AAA server for authetication. I want to know what would be the source IP address when it reaches AAA ser...

hassan_si by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HelloI want to clear ethernet interfaces statistics from APs.ALL AP/ Detail for AP XXX / interfaces / interface detail.I can't found how to do that.I have tried claer ap, clear stats ...no resultThanks for help

cnrs-dsi by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,my environment:WiSM 7.0 with LAP's connected.(1252)WCS 7.0 managing the WiSM'sI have integrated WCS 7.0 with MSE 6.0.75, it shows as successfull, MSE shows 5K license permanent. all WCS Maps and controllers are sync with MSE (assigned)but now ...

I've installed WCS onto a windows server and during the installation I've had to disable the windows SNMP and SNMPTRAP services to complete the install.Obviously two service can't use the same ports so does anyone have a solution to this otherwise th...

Hi,I have a problem with a poor signal. I have two WLC 5508 and 10 ap's 3502. So, that I have two wlc on the network I decided to divide this 10 ap's.WLC 5508 has 7.0.98 software version.The 5 first ap was associated to one wlc and the other 5 to sec...

wkamil123 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a problem with my wirelesss network, the device wireless(laptop) lost conecction to the AP when i move to the place, the Laptop not change the AP this follow in the AP wich is in other place.Maybe could be the channel configuration...thankMarc...

mhuaynate by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card