cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

I have downloaded the customized web-auth bundle and have editedsome of the pages with no problem. i do however run into an issue if i try to use some thing like a CSS script on aweb-auth page. is CSS HTML scripting not supported on the WLC? From wha...

We have a couple of CAPWAP 1140 aps in a remote office with HREAP enabled.  802.1X+CCKM is used for the SSID.Everything seems to work normally (local switching, RADIUS authentication, etc.), however, client roaming seems to be an issue.  Clients who ...

robdog01 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,We have an MSE 3350 with the AeroScout Engine for Tag Tracking.  I've performed the steps listed in this thread: https://supportforums.cisco.com/message/3058630.However when moving the server-eng.db file, the Context Aware service will not trac...

dpita3186 by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Trying to setup my WCS for RADIUS authentication.WCS version 4.2.128Running Steel-belted RADIUS.  The RADIUS logs show that the accept response is sent to the WCS but the WCS does not allow the login.I have seen some Cisco docs about configuring the ...

Hello,We are using ACS SE 4.1.1.23 as RADIUS servers in our WLAN environment.  We are using PEAP+MSCHAPv2 with VeriSign Certificates on the ACS servers and ACS Remote Agents on separate servers validating user credentials to our AD.  We are not using...

Anyone having trouble with IE8 clients and web authentication? My WLC is running the 5.2.178.0 software - not sure if it is a software update that I'll need to load or if it is simply a browser setting (have tried tweaking them a bit to no avail).

Hello All,Since I recently updated my MS AD domain lever from 2008 to 2008 R2, my ACS AD authentication no longer works. It appears the Cisco client does not support a 2008 R2 Domain Level. Has anyone ever reverted backwards ?CheersColin

IrishMann by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card