Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello.I'd like to know if the power adapter is included on AP 521, AP 1131AG, AP 1142NAIR-LAP521G-A-K9AIR-AP1131AG-A-K9AIR-LAP1141N-A-K9Sometimes I don't know how to confirm package content. I'd appreciate some definite indications.Thanks very much....

Resolved! IAS PEAP

Configuring PEAP on IAS with autonomous aps and getting the following error on the IAS serevr so I know that the ap is talking to the IAS.Not sure what I am missing, is there some attribute I need to look at??An Access-Request message was received fr...

Just purchased a few 1140 cisco AP's with a 2106 Lan Controller. Configured everything as stated by the manual and I can not connect at N speeds. We have two buildings, in the other building on the same network we have a 2006 Lan controller that ha...

I am having an issue with an 881W router with the integrated AP. Our campus is using 1310 bridges to connect a remote apartment that houses students. Within that apartment we have a 881W router and are using the integrated AP. We have the advanced...

We powered down our 4402 controller and moved it to a new UPS. After coming back up, only 24 of our 34 APs are associated. The ones that are not are associating but then being told by the controller to reboot due to "operator changed 11g mode".<134...

anyone know if it's correct on WLC configure one WLAN with WPA2 and Radius MAC Filter (ACS) ?without Radius MAC FIlter the WLAN work fine ,but if i try to configure Radius MAC Filter the WLAN stop to work .many thanks

slupetti by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi ,I have installed a Wireless AP (AIR-AP 1131 AG - A - K9),it is connected to a POE switch,The ISP router is also connected to the same POE switch.Everything is working fine.....suddenly it hangs up...no user able to access the Internet....that par...

is it advisable to use radio A for voice and G for data traffic? will the AP be able to handle both voice and data traffic at the same time when voice is on A and data is on G? how many data and voice users can the AP handle given this situation

Hi thereI converted a few Cisco Aironet 1242 AP's form autonomous to LWAPP. Conversion proces is ok, i can see that the ap connects to the controller (upgrading image) and then reboots. After that, nothing there. I consoled the AP and this is the mes...

cisco by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiI've several Lwapp ap monitor and I receive alarms in my WCS from some of them with these messages:%DOT11-6-DFS_TRIGGERED: DFS: triggered on frequency 5620 MHz%DOT11-6-DFS_TRIGGERED: DFS: triggered on frequency 5620 MHz%DOT11-6-DFS_TRIGGERED: DFS: ...

maller by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi; I am facing a problem while setting up tha replication between two guest servers. I upgraded to the latest version 2.0.1. But the twin service is not started. Even after i tried the command/etc/init.d/twin startit is not staring. Coul...

I have a client running a Linksys USB wireless adapter and for some reason it insists on connecting to the AP farthest away from it. The signal is so low that it drops packets every other second. There is an AP right outside the door (10 feet) and ...

laxcis by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes