Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

install hardwareWLC ACSAP1131WPA1+TKIP, H-REAPClient high frequently reconnect(roaming in APs), i think WLC RRM Problem ..I attack WCS log please help me..all WLC is same RF group... (no need roaming)

I recently upgraded from WCS 5.2 to 6.0. I have a number of Client Count reports set up, which are run weekly to generate PDF graphs of usage on all APs in each building. Since the conversion, all of them fail with the message "Failed to run report"....

Max.Caines by Level 1
  • 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am trying to implement PEAP on my wireless network.However my Certificate Authority is installed together with my Domain Controller.How do i go about implementing?In the document the CA is on the ACS serverPS: What if i am using a third party CA su...

junye7 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I am a German Student working on my Bachelors thesis for Wireless IP Telephony. I have some basic question: Do I need something like the WLSE Express for my environment to enable roaming between the different APs?I have four Aironet 1200 APs bu...

Hi,I want my users to be able to work on the wireless lan but not have any internet access. How do I do this with the GUI in the Filters section? We are not using the LWAPP protocol. I don't know CLI that well, so please tell me how using the gui ...

svillardi by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, We have two WLC 01 and 02, the WLC01 its the primary and all of AP has WLC01 as primary and WLC02 as secondary.We've had network issues that have caused WLC01 to lose connectivity (temporarily) - this caused WLC02 to take the Active role, but som...

Resolved! WLC 5508 Licensing

Hi to all,I've a question which none of the WLC5508's docs CCO explain... Could you upgrade via SW the numer of the AP supported on the WLC5508...for example from 25 to 50 via SW o license instead of substituting the entire appliance?Many Thanks

oguarisco by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: