cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

DearsI have these APs (AIR-AP1231G-A-K9) with 2.4 Ghz.I need Mesh Technology.Is it possible if i use modules of 5 GHz antennas and change IOS of APs from fat to lightweight and use controller.Can any one please confirm? or give some suggestion.Second...

Does anyone have Vocera and Spectralink working succesfully on the Same WLC version 4.2.176.0 This will be my 1st deployment in implementing both vendors together. The Vocera is largest of the two with only a handful of spectralink phones. One of my ...

owensm by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I'm using a 4404 WLC with 1131AG LWAPP's and I was wondering if there is a way to create a WLAN and have it only broadcast from specific APs?I'm testing a new Wireless configuration but I don't want the WLAN going out across all of our AP's, just ...

Hello,I can't seem to get DTPC working on an Autonomous AP.AP 1240 2.4Ghz radio running 12.4(10b)JDA (I didn't find any related bugs in bug toolkit)Config:dot11 ssid test authentication open guest-mode admit-traffic!dot11 phone dot11e!interfac...

We have 7920 phones running at 802.11G but users complained about choppy voice and interference. I can not explain why but it can be from nearby RF noise...Now we're getting 7925G phones to replace 7920. Is it a good idea to configure phones to opera...

Eric.Wang by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Trying to set up a new 7921 phone with a Cisco AP (1131). I have a laptop that can see the SSID and connect with no issues. The 7921 just keeps cycling the same message "Locating Network Services".I took the phone and sat it top of the AP and still...

rbill1967 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I just got hold of one of these modules so I am looking for some configuration guide for my 1841 router.The only document I found is:http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/routers/access/1800/wireless/configuration/guide/awg.html... dating December 2006Is t...

nlariguet by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Is there a way to tell how many users are connected to our wireless network based on location?We have two 6504's w/ WiSM blades supporting all locations.Occasionally we have DHCP exhaustion issue, and I'd like to know if and how we can tell how many ...

huangedmc by Level 3
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I have 20 LAP 1131G to deploy with a wireless contrôller and i have to choose between the AIR-WLC4402-25-K9 and AIR-WLC2125-K9. I would like to khnow the main différance between this products espacially in term of performance (Throughput).Tha...

WAP2 [Cisco 1200 Series AP 12.03T] Uptime: 00:03:25When loading this unit I am trying to flash it with a new firmware. I hold the MODE button in when I attach power but it does not try to grab firmware from 10.0.0.x TFTP server.Any ideas?...

Hello, the 861-W specification say it can support 10 SSIDs, but only 2 VLANs. Can someone please explain how this is possible. I tried to assign the same VLAN to two different SSIDs, but received an error message saying this was not possible.Here's m...

Hi allwe have a warehouse with 10 ap's once of them is wds master to control the roaming function, to become part of the wds they all have to authenticate with a radius server, so i believe, what I want to know is , if I lost the WLSE on my main site...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card