cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello , I would like to limit the user bandwidth with WLC. I would like to sell the internet service to the houses which are provided to employees. For this reason i am traying to limit the speed for the per user. In this address ; http://www.cis...

Guys,I am setting up 1112 ACS for my network and seems to have problems with clients authentication as Certificate is not installed. Can you pls advise on the procedure for installation of private certificate. Cant seems to find any proper document o...

fathar by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have several 1252 AP running in mixed mode. Users authenticate to our RADIUS server using their domain username/pw. Works great. However, we have some new Dell laptops that will only connect as G mode running at 54mbps even though they are N capab...

sohocisco by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,could someone tell me how to configure a local radius plus mac-filter?The config with the local radius is running perfekt, but I dont't know how to configure a filter addition ?any ideas are welcomeCarsten

Hello,I'm attempting to configure 11n on the 861W router integrated access point. I've configured speed basic-1.0 2.0 5.5 11.0 6.0 9.0 12.0 18.0 24.0 36.0 48.0 54.0 m0. m1. m2. m3. m4. m8. m9. m10. m11. m12. m13. m14. m15.But still can't connect fas...

Hi, all: I cant seem to find a design document from Cisco for building a mobile broadband POP with a WiMax interface. Can anyone help me with this? Maybe one of the Cisco engineers on here...? Thanks a lot. Victor

lamav by Level 8
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We run WLCs with code version 4.2.130.0. Our 7921s run with code version CP7921G-1.3.2.I have some 7921s that are failing. They hang at the Loading NetworkServices stage of the boot-up process. From the phone keypad, when I view the MAC address to ...

asafayan by Level 4
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

So, I am studying for the CCNA Wireless and want a WLC in my lab, but don't want to fork over the loot for an appliance (2106, or something). Can the WLC software be installed on a regular Linux box?Thanks!Shane

network by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Is there a way to report on how much client roaming is happening on my wireless network. We have 13 WISM's, managed by a WCS. We run SV 4.2.176.0 on the controllers and 4.2.110.0 on the WCS.

We have url-directed login page for web authentication. Why does the Cisco page flashed, in a bit of a sec, before it goes ahead to the directed url. Unfortunately, some customers are not happy with this. Can that Cisco page be totally eliminated?

Hi, is it possible to generate a report in WCS wherein I can see the number of associated clients per access point? Can WCS show which AP has the highest client count at a certain day or week.Thanks.

Nixter by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,A colleague of mine attended a session at a recent Networkers on WCS. In the session he said Cisco made mention that you can do config backups of Autonomous AP's...I've added some autonomous AP's but i cannot see a way to download configs.. An...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card