cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

I have a pair of 5508 controllers. We are in the process of upgrading to a vWLC 9800. Each of our sites is configured the same. We 2 circuits to each of our sites and managed via SDWAN. One of the circuits is an MPLS circuit back to our HQ and the ot...

sejamc71 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Cisco EWC

I have a customer that accidentally enabled EWC on one of his C9120 access points. The issue I am encountering is every time I reset the access point that is running the EWC. A new one takes its place. Is it a way to stop the EWC from starting up on ...

I have an employee WLAN that I used as a template and duplicated the configs (except security) for the public-facing WLANS. Getting a lot of complaints though on the lack of speed on the public-facing ones: D- 80Mbps U- 95Mbps. The employee WLAN spee...

Hello, I'm trying to connect new model AP C9120AXI never used before on a C9800 WLC. We have no issue to join AP 2802 on this WLC, we have already several up and running. It seems that AP can join the WLC but not hook . Here's the WLC radioactive tra...

LAN team by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I want to know what is part 1 and part 2  shown below  I know it can change the boot image but what image is part 1 and 2 ? Can I change them ? AP#config boot path   <1-2>  part1(1)/part2(2)

rniu by Cisco Employee
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all, I am running a home network with two Cisco 240AC Wireless APs providing wifi coverage for my home.  I recently purchased a CBW142ACM-B-NA mesh extender to increase the range of my wireless coverage, however I am unable to get the extender to ...

On a VM Migration of Prime, do I need to re-ip the backup once it is migrated to new server?  The server itself was already set up with name and IP.  I have steps but it has been a while since I did this last.  Any help and any other clarity I can ad...

gilbertrk by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Can we enable portfast and BPDU guard on switch port where AP is connected?Can we enable port security also on switch port where AP is connected?

knaik99 by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

I am struggling with getting a Cisco 3602i Wireless Access Point implemented. I need to disable Radio0 (2.4Ghz) and only use Radio1 (5Ghz). I just need some baisc pointers or how to get my configuration finished. I This is what I have so far: enablec...

HI Everyone,   Kindly advise how to resolve the issues being faced while setting up EWC for 9115 I managed to setup the GUI through CLI as in below attachemnt. But I am not able to broadcast new wlan ssid created and also the 4 APs are failing to upg...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card