cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

So I have configured my 7925 Wireless phone and it is saying Registration Rejected. I'm just trying to rule out possible causes for this. I'm pretty sure that I can rule out an inccorect SSID or Pre-shared Key because it sees CM and has talked to C...

Hello,Does anyone have any expereince with rolling out wireless coverage for an entire subdivision? The desired result is indoor and outdoor access. Any thoughts , ideas or suggestions are appreciated. Can it be done in a cost effective manor wit...

Hi,For a new building we are investigating a completely wireless environment (no cables).Somebody any experience with one of those two?Or arguments why you should install the 1140 rather then the 1250 or vice versa?Our main objective is I guess signa...

I have installed 2 controllers at HO and have several remote offices in the area. We have high speed links to these offices and wireless is working wonderfully at this point. I would like however to be able to hand out different IP ranges to the di...

I converted an aironet 1231 ap to LWAP with the newest LWAP image, but everytime it boots up it looks for the WLC but doesnt find it and keeps rebooting. If I try to login to the device before it reboots it wont let me (it acts like I typed the wron...

I have a 1310 WBG that is connected to the infrastrure pointed at a 1240 AP. The problem that I am seeing is a client (camera) works once the camera is powered up. It gets an IP and then it is unaccessible from the network. I can login to the brid...

TJ Kelly by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,This is my first environment to be in where we have a good size wireless network...about 150 users. We were having issues with people dropping alot so we've moved some AP's around, adjusted some settings on the WLC and it seems to have stabilized...

Hi board,I stumbled over an isse (or a design limitation) of the WLC - maybe someone could help. It's mainly about wireless bridges.If I have a wireless client (laptop) that is intended to bridge traffic from it's physical interface or from a VMWare ...

hi, there.We have a remote site which has around 10 isolated tiny buildings, one of them has SM optical fiber back to backbone 5km away.there is NO any physical structure to inter-connect those tiny building together, no copper, no optical fibre what...

a12288 by Level 3
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card