cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Folks -I am about to upgrade my system from 4.1 code to 4.2 code. I am wondering if it's possible to have the WCS and 2700 Location Appliance upgraded to 4.2 d-cubed revs first while still running Concannon WLC code 4.1.185? I am hoping to be able...

c.fuller by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have one 1310 (root) at the office feeding two 1310 (non-roots) down the road (1/4 mi). One of the units is much slower than the other and we can't figure out why. Both have the same signal strength and snr. Signal Strength (dBm) -52 Signal to Noi...

Hi, I have a WLAN Controller (2100) and have setup the internal DHCP server, which is working for Wireless Clients. However, I have port 1 on the WLAN Controller connected to a CE500sw, with 4 AP's connected. Also connected to the switch is a patch p...

I have a WLC 4402 and I upgraded the s/w from 4.1 to 4.2.176 since I did the web auth on my Guest wlan does not work. I can connect to the wireless ok and when I type in a web address I should get the web auth page but I just get "This page cannot be...

p21 by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, i am looking for a particular config example.. I have to authenticate the internal users through certificate server but there should not be any integration with LDAP or any user database.. pls suggest how this would get achieved.. Rgds

Resolved! 1130AG no signal

I have set up a 1130ag as an access point and the laptops (one xp and one vista) cannot find the SSID. If I manually add the SSID it works fine. The radio is enabled, the interface is up and I have tried manually switching channels without any luck...

cdennis by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I seem to be having an issue getting my switches to identify the lightweight 1252 as Cisco devices. When I do a "sho cdp nei" they don't show up, yet when I do a "sho power inline" they are drawing 15.4 power and the identify themselves as IEEE Power...

FeeBear by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card