cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

We have a system of 20 cisco wireless devices ( Model:  AIR-AP1832I-S-K9 and  10 AIR-AP1852I-S-K9 -  that were compatible with the controller AIR-CT3504-K9. Recently, among them, up to 7 devices in this system often showed blinking amber, red and gre...

Nandar by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We run thousands of different iPads, iPhones and Macs in our company over an 802.1X + CCKM SSID.Now, we bought the first iPad Pro 6th generation and it fails to join the wireless network. If we disable CCKM it works just fine and also the combination...

tobies by Level 1
  • 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have cisco Accee point c9120AX-I that I am trying to join to Wireless Lan Controller(Cisco catalys 9800 series), From AP, I can ping the WLC from AP, and vice versa, but the AP can not join the WLC, the AP is blinking RED and Green,  From the AP, t...

Hi ,, I am facing connection problems with laptops when try to conect to the WiFi , I am not facing same issue with Mobiles.when a laptop tries to connect to the WiFi it is often failed and after trying for many times it succeed.I did debug and I fig...

Hi All, trying to deploy vWLC in azure, when the VM is deployed it show error "vm agent not ready". WLC is reachable on network and am able to have CLI access. not getting access via webui though the public IP is reachable (i can ping the public IP)....

Hello All, Dealing with an extremely frustrating issue when trying to get a WLC 3504 set up. I have three vlans for my network VLAN 10, VLAN 2, and VLAN 3. VLAN10 is the network that hosts will connect to and VLAN 3 is my management vlan. Finally VLA...

drzehak91 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

When i connecting in my SSID, no automatic redirect to https://1.1.1.1/ But when i enter url https://1.1.1.1 with my hands everything is ok working !1) ipconfig - correct2) DNS resolving - correct3) WLC-> controller -> interface -> Virtual -> ip addr...

Hello,We're installing Cisco AIR-AP2802E access point in a quite dense area so the AP will be in ~1-1.5m away from the sitting place (basically placed on a table). This access point seems to be indoors although looks quite big so people are concerned...

Does anyone know a way to list all the wireless clients on a c9800 showing whether they are using WPA2 or WPA3?I have a WPA2/WPA3 transition mode SSID and am interesting to know the usage of both methods.I can query an individual mac address but woul...

rfd1 by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 1 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card