cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,We have 2 pieces Cisco WLC 5520 and every one has its own APs (about 450 APs for everyone), If we want to create a HA, SSO between these two, Do we have to move all APs to one of them before we start the HA configuration ?If we don't need to move ...

Moudar by VIP
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have recently gotten a C3850-48U and got it reset to factory settings. I noticed that the iOS version on it was VERY old, 3.7.4E. I downloaded and updated to the Suggested Release of 16.12.7. However, I cannot find the Cisco Wireless Controller con...

IBowser by Level 1
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Cisco Community.I have an issue with one Access Point.The technical information about the AP is:Product ID AIR-CAP1532I-E-K9Version ID V01Serial Number FCZ1752H01TEntity Name Cisco APEntity Description Cisco Wireless Access PointCertificate Typ...

We have installed 4 x 1542i Cisco AP's, set to use Mobility Express (v 8-10-130-0 ) in mode Bridge. They are two separate links operating independently to different buildings in the area.My issue is if both links are switched on the first link is dro...

tom sealby by Level 1
  • 17 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I created and authorization rule to allow domain users AND computers but it is not working. It works for domain users only. I think I am having the issue with authenticating domain computers. I need help to authenticate domain computers. My goal is t...

Djash by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi I'm a beginner-intermediate level network engineer. I need to configure management ip(One ip block for management for wlc and all wap) and one for DHCP lease. WLC is on local mode & internal DHCP, Dhcp pool reserved disabled. I configured  Vlan 61...

Himel by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All, I'm in the middle of an upgrade from 5520/3802 to 9800/9120, all was fine until a batch of 9120 AP's will not connect to the 9800 WLC, looks like the "latest batch of 9120's have been shipped with AP Running Image: 17.6.4.56" where my 9800 WL...

Jay233 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I bought a used AIR-CAP2702I-E-K9 with ap3g2-k9w7-xx.153-3.JPJ2 installed. I am trying to set up the network interface settings for a repeater but it only shows me a very short version of it and not the long one. What have I done wrong? Thanks fo...

tomnick by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card