Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

I'm curious:a) do most people here have site survey kits and if so b) what's in them?Which AP do you use? What antennas do you consider good enough to keep in the kit? Do you just use a lot of extension cords, or do you have some sort of battery sy...

Hi guys, here again with some questions:We are using web authentication, but for some reason, the logout button of the "logout window" is not working. The user still get access to the internet after pressing the button.What we have noticed, is that a...

I am working on changing My ap1231's to Lwapp and ran into an issue. The upgrade of the 1231 works great, but when it goes to create the CSV file, it's empty. When I see the message that tells me to 'save' the CSV file, I clicked on 'config' and tha...

jfergle by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I can not connect to wlc module on a cisco 2811 running ios 12.4(3i) c2800NM -spservicek9-m .Do i need a different ios ? thanks in advance George

i have AIR-ANT2506 installed on ap's for outside and it seems as though i am loosing signal strentgh on them when i investigate the ant is filling up with water due to the lip that is on them. is there a model better suited for my needs.

tpacjer by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am tring to get Web Authentication working for Guest access on a 4402 WLC. I have created a Guest WLAN and under security settings have ticked Web Policy and clicked on the Authentication radio button. The Guest WLAN is pointed to the management ...

Hi,We're converting access points from autonomous to lightweight AP's so they can communicate with our wireless controller.Some of the AP's are using power of ethernet (inline). A few seamingly random AP's have had issues once converted.They will pow...

Hi all, I have got to persuade my boss to migrate from WLSE to a proper LWAPP with WLC solution, He seems to think the WLSE is the same thing, can anyone tell me the major differences between these, ie what the WLSE does not do compared to the WLC/LW...

I am installing a Cisco 4402. The port 1 and port 2 link lights will not come up. We tried using fiber and copper GBIC's, but the link will not establish. We made sure the ports we active. Am I missing a simple problem?

pcarideo by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,i am trying to setup an AP521 in Standalone mode using CCA. But i am prompted to give a username and password.Do somebody knows ???????? I've checked every where on Cisco website with no result.Thanks for your help

ipsg by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: